!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 18 Level 1 Complete.
    Day 19 Level 1 Complete.

Need some much needed helped and support to stay within my calories!!!!! I suck! :sad:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Jumped back in today with lvl 1 Day 17, whew.

@dreamz48 The only way I can stay within my calories is to workout:grumble:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done! Tomorrow going to zumba in the morning, seeing Wicked in the afternoon with my girlfriends and dinner. Not sure if I will get a workout in but I will try!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 19 (level 2, day 9) Done. Getting nervous and excited about level three... this is the most commited I've ever been to a routine (consecutive days). Anyone else notice not alot of pounds, but TONS of inches dropping? I can see alot of muscle that wasn't there before, and my clothes are loose. Still kindof of bummer seeing the scale not drop so quickly :grumble: Anyways, we're almost there everyone!!! Keep going hard! :drinker:

I hear ya! This was my last day on L2. Definitely a bit nervous about L3. But hey we are 20 days into this. YEA!!!!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 20 DONE!! L1 and L2
    Tomorrow I start L3 and I'm only doing one level. I will get back on the bike to burn more calories.
    Going to try and go for a walk and see if my calf feels ok. Can't wait til I can run again!
    Have a great Friday night everyone!
    Let's keep at it!!
    Cristi
  • dyeager01
    dyeager01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    D14L2 done, I fell behind due to a little discouragement.. But I am back on since I went shopping for close and every size 6 I tried on fit.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Day 14 for me; level 2, day 4. Oh, I'm starting to get tired! I'm either coming down with something, or this is kicking my butt more than I realized. My clothes are getting nice and loose, though!!
    D19 done, D9L2. These plank poses are starting to irritate my wrist, not unbearably so but enough to be annoying.
    I feel like my joints are having a harder time with this than my muscles are. I also find myself doing some of the moves "modified," knowing that my muscles can handle the push of the full move, but my joints can't, like the squat thrusts, etc.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Day 12 ( but day 2 of level 2) of Level 2 30 DS :bigsmile: Hope I make it I am sore.....
  • melmarie4
    Options
    did day 14 level 3 today. fell a few days behind because i was on vacation. will try to catch up by doing 2 some days or at least try to not fall more behind. congrats to those who have kept up with it everyday!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 8 done! falling a little behind but hope to stay on track this weekend!!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey shredders
    Day 19 will be done in the morning with day 20. I have a pain in my lower left hand side. Guess its trapped wind. lol
    Hope it will clear overnight.
    Night guys.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 19 level 3 done!! Wasn't going to do it today - day was running away and I'd been to the gym this morning. but I did and v glad I did. weigh in tomorrow. know it's going to be bad (really) - but at least I've shredded!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    day 19 done, level 2. i was considering going back to level one, but ill never get stronger if i dont really push myself. i have to modify some of the plank stuff even more than anita, but im able to do more and more each time.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Day 18 and 19 done both days level 3(day 1and 2)! Level 3 is my favorite!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Did Day 17 as a make-up day so it was level 1. Day 18 done as well on level 2. that's 18 days altogether- 10 level 1 workouts and 8 level 2 workouts (for Leobaby, keeping track. thanks again!!!) Keep going guys! :smile:
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    ALRIIIIIIGHT! Day 19 level two done! It's still kicking my booty, but I can still do it all, so I guess it's a mind over matter thing that's messing with me. Hmph. Level three is coming up quick! EEEK.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L2D7 DONE!!! I felt like taking a day off today but I psyched myself into doing it!!! 3 more days of level 2 and I plan on shredding twice tomorrow just because. Monday would start my level 3!! My knee was bothering me today so I had to do a little modification.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my day 19 at level 2 tonight.I am planning to start my next dvd 6 weeks 6 packs abs by JM also but still not sure if I can make it.I just feel that, I need to lengthen my workout.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 19, level 2 done. Day 20 will be done tonight.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 20 level 3 done. Weigh in was as bad as expected - but I guess I've built some muscle..