!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im half way through level 2, and its really hurts my knees and the top side of my calves? Does anyone have any suggestions to help?

Ive tried incorporating the knee warm up from level 1 but cant think of anything else!

xx

clairabell2024: I find the same thing so I just modify to where I don't hurt, and I put a lot of arnica on at night. I broke my ankle two years ago and it STILL hurts when I do certain moves. Do what's best for your body. Even with modifying moves I get a good burn, I just work extra hard on static/no impact moves. Good luck and keep it up! My joints are starting to hurt a little less the longer I go on, for what that's worth....
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Travelling push ups I love you NOT.....

Day 22 Level 3 -- only 1 day behind.

Hitting the road for another overnight biz trip:

HRM--check
    Gym clothes/shoes--check
    Laptop--check
    Shred DVD--check
    5# weights--check

I'll be doing another session this late afternoon in my hotel room. I hate to think of touching that hotel-room carpet-- :sick:
    Maybe I'll get extra towels from housekeeping and make a big "mat"

Have a great day everybody!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 22 level 3 done today. Still too hard on me. But I manage to finish it.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! I'm tired... :yawn:

Have caught my BF's man flu, I guess it's just a regular old now :huh:
    Either way I'm sooo tired and washed out, luckily the strong Vitamin D tablets I take have taken the yuckiness out of the cold but I still have zero energy and just want to laze around. :embarassed:

Even so I have done my shred and maybe a bit of sweating will help get the cold out of my system quicker than if I sat and did nothing. I have one to catch up on still then back with you all, but should be able to catch up on that either tonight or tomorrow.
    Really want to get back on track before this gets any worse, and hate being behind.
    That will mean I need to do extra again on Friday to get ahead for saturdays as I'm away on the weekend.

No word on the job front....
    Thanks for all your kind words and hopes :flowerforyou:
    I have a few offers but non of them are very suitable really and I'm waiting to see if there is something better on the horizon before I take something that will be difficult to commit to.
    Hoping for a miracle!!!! :noway:

I shall be reading through your comments soon and getting up to date with everyone's goings on, I am so pleased to see your all still going at it and logging in and letting everyone know how your doing!!

WE ROCK!!! :tongue:
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    Ok...I started on wk1 last Monday and moved on 2 week 2 yesterday...ughhhhhhh. I love it though. How do you know to transition to week 2?
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 22 Level 2 Completed yesterday .. Going to do my Day 23 later today ..

My abs were super sore yesterday and this morning I noticed that my shoulders were a bit achy ..

Hang in there everybody .. we're almost through :)
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Travelling push ups I love you NOT.....

Day 22 Level 3 -- only 1 day behind.

Hitting the road for another overnight biz trip:

HRM--check
    Gym clothes/shoes--check
    Laptop--check
    Shred DVD--check
    5# weights--check

I'll be doing another session this late afternoon in my hotel room. I hate to think of touching that hotel-room carpet-- :sick:
    Maybe I'll get extra towels from housekeeping and make a big "mat"

Have a great day everybody!

Haha!! I feel the same way about the hotel floor. Leaving Friday. Extra towels for me too!!!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 24 L3 Finished!:happy:
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Day 24, Level 3 done. Haven't been feeling well, so I took off yesterday.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not sure what day I am at now, I lost count, but am doing another level 2 tonight :) Good Luck everyone. My pants are getting really loose at the top :) Yeah!!!: :bigsmile:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 24! Done earlier today
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Sprained my toe in yoga yesterday - third time, same little toe! :frown: So I had to keep my leg elevated and iced to control the swelling and that made the Shred a little impossible. I'm feeling a little better today so as long as I treat it nice at work I should be able to get in 2 Shreds tonight to make up for it. Stupid toes gotta stop getting in my way!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Day 21 done last night, day 1 of level 3. It's a killer strength workout and less so on the cardio. i like it! i'm one of those weird ones who enjoy sore muscles- it makes me feel like i really am changing and working hard! Adding more cardio in in other places to make up for whatever i'm missing in level 3.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Workout 19 Lvl 3 Day 5.

It was a good one. Wow level 3 makes me sweat. And my sit-ups and push-ups have become awesome, if I may say so myself :)

Have a great shreddityshred everyone :)
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Im half way through level 2, and its really hurts my knees and the top side of my calves? Does anyone have any suggestions to help?

Ive tried incorporating the knee warm up from level 1 but cant think of anything else!

xx

My knees also started hurting. I switched it up to level 3, and voila - my knee problems have gone :)
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 24, level 3 done. My left knee is playing up tho. Must be the stairs, I walk up 353 steps to the 17 floor today. Hope it doesnt mess me up tomorrow.
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done yesterday. Day 5 level 2 done today.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    oooh, hope you're feeling better soon, Mel! Gals with knee pain, hope it goes away soon, that's the worst!

I just finished.... 18? I think. I'm SPENT!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Day 24, level 2 done. I think I'll do one more day of level two, and then do level 3 for the last 5 days. i dont feel completely ready to move up but i want to try
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 6 on level 2... will be done tonight...