ktthegr8 Posts: 479
My blue pillowcases? I can't find them anywhere!:grumble:

Replies

• ktthegr8
    My blue pillowcases? I can't find them anywhere!:grumble:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I thought I put them in the hall closet....
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    I might have put them on my bed... sorry...:indifferent:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Last week it was your black bra...this week it's the pillowcases......:huh: Katie...Katie....Katie.....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Oh wait, did I even get them out of the dryer? Check there first!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Seems like they were here a minute ago...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    See, Hartkid stole them.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I was wondering where these things came from! *puts them in box* *marks Katie's address on top* They should be there in about a week.
  • ktthegr8

aaahhhh I dream of hall closets:cry: Perhaps if I had one, I wouldn't have this problem. That's it. The kids are sleeping outside, I'm turning their room into a closet.:laugh:
  • 3babybeans

aaahhhh I dream of hall closets:cry: Perhaps if I had one, I wouldn't have this problem. That's it. The kids are sleeping outside, I'm turning their room into a closet.:laugh:

We don't have a hall closet either. I keep our pillow cases in those plastic bins that go under beds. :laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    I was wondering where these things came from! *puts them in box* *marks Katie's address on top* They should be there in about a week.
    Thank you! Please include my socks:grumble:
  • hartkid13
    See, Hartkid stole them.

Lauryn! What a vicious accusation! I would never!

Pay no attention to the stack of blue pillowcases and socks behind me.
  • I thought I put them in the hall closet....

We don't have a hall closet either. I keep our pillow cases in those plastic bins that go under beds. :laugh:

My hall closet stays empty. If I put sheets/towels/pillow cases in there the kids think they are there for play toys. They sneak allllllllll my sheets outside to build forts and lay in the sun and god knows what else. They think mom LOVES :love: laundry :angry: :grumble:
  • 3babybeans

My hall closet stays empty. If I put sheets/towels/pillow cases in there the kids think they are there for play toys. They sneak allllllllll my sheets outside to build forts and lay in the sun and god knows what else. They think mom LOVES :love: laundry :angry: :grumble:

:noway: NOT cool, kids....NOT cool.
  • ktthegr8

Space saver bags in the kids closet:laugh: Which is, by the way, where I found them. Now I'm looking for the motivation to make the beds. Let me know if you see it:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    I too dream of a world where every home is built with a hall closet.... le sigh.

In the meantime, my sheets are all stored in the top of my own closet. :grumble:

And Hartkid, sorry I let the cat outta the bag. Next time I'll be quiet about your klepto tendencies.... :happy:
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    I saw your motivation lurking in my backyard....I tried to catch it so I could have extra!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Maybe you motivation is somehwere with mine. I bet they have gone out for pina coladas
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Maybe you motivation is somehwere with mine. I bet they have gone out for pina coladas

Lushes!

AND I bet they've kidnapped my workday motivation and taken it with them!!!!
  • hartkid13

Ingrates! The least they could do is take us with them.
This discussion has been closed.