Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

I'm thinking of doing L1 every day for 10 days - but on a couple of days, mixing it with some Zumba or other cardio/strengthening

Whatever works for you is good
  • s_rutherford_
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • heatherterp
    Options
    What do you use to add this to your exercise? I looded for it on the list. How do you determine how many calories burned. I would love to this this, but I can not start till Dec 3.

I have the DVD, is it an everyday work out or every other? Add me I would love to support you and be supported.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind joining. I have never made it past level 1 so I need to try again lol
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    What do you use to add this to your exercise? I looded for it on the list. How do you determine how many calories burned. I would love to this this, but I can not start till Dec 3.

I have the DVD, is it an everyday work out or every other? Add me I would love to support you and be supported.
    I used to put it under circuit training because that is basically how Jillian does it.
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I HATE strength training so a group like this is exactly what I need to keep me going.
    SW = 217.8
  • kjweighloss
    Options
    I have been working on losing weight since OCt 10. My first goal #1 has been met. I have lost 20 lbs as of last Saturday. I would like to have a group of people to continue helping me met my overall goal of 100 lbs. by July 2012. I have been using both belly fat diet and The Diabetes Dtour diet. My motivation is to control my blood sugar with exerise, diet, and weight loss. Because I am a type 2 diabetes.
    KJweighloss
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'll get the numbers for you. Was going to start mine tomorrow anyway so this will be good.
  • dippystick
    Options
    Count me in. I'll get the numbers for you. Was going to start mine tomorrow anyway so this will be good.

What numbers besides weight are we tracking?
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you have room for 1 more! I did the 30DS once before and only completed it because of a group similar to this.

SW = 168
  • mrsc86
    Options

What numbers besides weight are we tracking?

Most people are just going by weight on here - so I think for ease this may be a good way to go. Please feel free to track inches as you go and post weekly

I'll do an average weight lost at the end of the challenge too so we are all working on getting that as high as possible :happy:
  • lsunderl
    Options
    My weight loss won't be as "dramatic" as my change in measurements. So that being said... these are as of Nov 5.

November 5, 2011

Left Thigh: 24.02"
    Right Thigh: 24.04"
    Hips: 38.70"
    Lower Back: 38.03"
    Waist: 31.30"
    Chest: 37.09"
    Right Bicep: 12"
    Left Bicep: 12"

Current Weight 160lbs
  • dippystick
    Options
    SW: 192
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this as well. I hope you are still accepting people. I have tried to finish the Shred before, but eventually gave up with no motivation, So hopefully having a bunch of other people doing it at the same time and experiencing the same thing will be the push I need to make it through. There will be a couple days where I do 2 workouts in one day because I have Christmas committments and I won't have time on those days to fit in even 20 minutes.

I will add my measurements and weight when I get home after work.
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My weight loss won't be as "dramatic" as my change in measurements. So that being said... these are as of Nov 5.

November 5, 2011

Current Weight 160lbs

Scary... we are almost exactly the same measurements! :)
  • LayinHandz
    Options
    My boyfriend and I started this morning. I dont think we knew what we were in for! LOL I can see this being a big struggle for me and would love to join others if you dont mind! :happy:
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    day 1:
    complete!
    I got all my weights, exercise ball (I like to use it for the flys), fan (cuz I get too hot), itunes (cuz I don't like the dvd music and I don't need to listen to Jillian everyday), and I am ready to roll for the month and hopefully I will get rid of some of my roll.:bigsmile:
    weight : 182.5
    waist: 36" :sad:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    day 1:
    complete!
    I got all my weights, exercise ball (I like to use it for the flys), fan (cuz I get too hot), itunes (cuz I don't like the dvd music and I don't need to listen to Jillian everyday), and I am ready to roll for the month and hopefully I will get rid of some of my roll.:bigsmile:
    weight : 182.5
    waist: 36" :sad:

Good going!
  • ltummonds42
    ltummonds42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I started it a few weeks back and only did 5 days. I think having people to motivate me might help me through this time!
  • lsunderl
    Options

November 5, 2011

Current Weight 160lbs

Scary... we are almost exactly the same measurements! :)

Should be interesting to see where we both end up!!! :) I have to admit I do more than just the Shred. Also jog 3xweek, hot yogax1 and zumba x1/week. It's a busy week. :)