C25K-New Year Challenge

Options

Replies

• bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Did a repeat of w5d3 but added a minute. On to w6 I can believe I have come this far. :)

Starting Weight: 288
    CW-285
    GW-125
    Bicep: 17-Nov 13-16.5
    Bust(fullest): 44-Nov 13- 45
    Waist(narrowest): 45 Nov 13- 41
    Belly around navel: 50-Nov 13- 49
    Hips(widest): 53-Nov 13- 52.5
    Thighs (widest): 28-Nov 13- 27
    calves-20.5R, 20L: Nov 13- 19.5, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278 -
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    After 3 hours of sleep last night cuz I was delivering babies, and then working today, I am not doing my run today. I hate that, but I can barely stay upright as it is! Another busy day tomorrow, so I guess I'll run Friday and be even further behind, as it will be day 1 of week 5. :( But, no matter. I will keep on keeping on. You guys motivate me!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA, I have managed to hurt my knee and so have been taking things a little easy!! I did run on the treadmill at the gym yesterday for about 10 mins before my PT but today when I walked to pick up my little guy from School it was pretty sore :sad: So annoying!!! Worse thing is it seems to have snapped something in my brain and I have been eating everything and anything going for the past week, ahh I am such an emotional eater, my sons Birthday yesterday did not help matters.

So I am hoping that by the weekend I can get back on track and start week 5, better late than never :happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 1 Done!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA, I have managed to hurt my knee and so have been taking things a little easy!! I did run on the treadmill at the gym yesterday for about 10 mins before my PT but today when I walked to pick up my little guy from School it was pretty sore :sad: So annoying!!! Worse thing is it seems to have snapped something in my brain and I have been eating everything and anything going for the past week, ahh I am such an emotional eater, my sons Birthday yesterday did not help matters.

So I am hoping that by the weekend I can get back on track and start week 5, better late than never :happy:

I hope you are back at it and feeling better soon!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Amandac72, hope you're feeling better soon, and that's very true - better late than never, and you wouldn't want to hurt yourself by pushing yourself too hard! Take it easy for now and keep on going when you're ready! :)

I just finished W5 D2... still trying to catch up from my little fallback last week!! Now I just need to get D3 done sometime this weekend and I'll be all caught up.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2 Done! Will be doing Day 3 on Sunday and Im scared! :noway:
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Week 5, Day 1 finally done yesterday. Not bad. Still worried about day 3!
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2&3 done
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2 Done! Will be doing Day 3 on Sunday and Im scared! :noway:

That 20 minute run is no joke but I believe in you Renee..........I know you will blow it out of the park!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Week 5, day 2 today. Did 2 days in a row trying to get caught up. But I think I'll take a break before day 3! How have you guys done with it?
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well - I survived W5D3! I think we should make t-shirts.

Stats below. I was slow - no shock. But I didn't stop.

W5D3
    Distance: 2.50 mi
    Run Pace: 10:27/mi
    Walk Pace: 14:28/mi (warm up/cool down)
    Cal Burned: 297 (the most yet)

Bring on W6!!!!
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    finished W6D1

Starting Weight: 288
    CW-286
    GW-125
    Bicep: 17-Nov 13-16.5
    Bust(fullest): 44-Nov 13- 45
    Waist(narrowest): 45 Nov 13- 41
    Belly around navel: 50-Nov 13- 49
    Hips(widest): 53-Nov 13- 52.5
    Thighs (widest): 28-Nov 13- 27
    calves-20.5R, 20L: Nov 13- 19.5, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278 -
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'm behind, but I'm planning on doing W5D3 on Tuesday. Congrats on those of you who already did D3!
  • greytblackdog
    Options
    W6D1 can be checked off the list. I guess my speed will pick up as I get used to running longer and longer, but I'm sad to see I'm running slower than I have all program. Oh well. Something to work on. Today's stats below:

W6D1
    Distance: 2.55 mi
    Run Pace: 10:28/mi
    Walk Pace: 15:31/mi (wow that was SLOW)
    Cal burned: 252
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Did the 20 minute jog! I wanted to stop a few times, but I told my legs to just keep going. I didn't let myself look at my timer and when she said to cool down, I was shocked! I was prepared to finish my lap, but got it done in 6.5 laps around the park. And my new shoes were super! Got some Asics Gel Nimbus 12's and they were better from the first step. Bring on week 6!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Week 6 Day 1 done!
  • greytblackdog
    Options
    Week 6 Day 2 was run in the rain this morning. It started out a 65 degree day with rain and by the time I was done I totally believe the temperature had dropped 10 degrees. But I finished - soaking wet and frozen ears. Stats below for today.

W6D2
    Distance: 2.58mi
    Run Pace: 10:38/mi
    Walk Pace: 14:28/mi
    Calories: 274

Anyone else notice their clothes fitting differently?
  • loveme445
    Options
    Week 5 Day 3 Done!

OMG, I cant believe I ran at 7.0 on the treadmill for 20 mins straight! The 1st 10mins wasnt that bad but I had to push myself to finish the other 10 mins. My stomach started hurting and my throat was getting dry but I DID IT!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Did W5D3 yesterday! Yay, knees a little sore at beginning but felt good at the end. (I took out the incline). I think I'm just going to be a week behind. I'm not going to start W6 until Tuesay next week.

Loveme445 that's a fantastic speed!