Options
    Untrimmed nails (fingers and toes)
    Too clingy or jealous
    mean to animals
    Arrogance
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, not liking animals is a big one. My life revolves around animals, it's my career. And I just can't trust someone that doesn't like dogs.
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    I am completely turned off by chubby people who take shirtless pictures of themselves and make it their profile pic. No one wants to see that.

I LOL'd

LOL here too!
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Men who hate homosexuals(i dont mean it makes them uncomfortable, but gets out right mad about some one elses sexual preferances). Why hate some one who likes to sleep with the same gender, if you like women to be together then why can a man be with another man we all deserve to be happy.

I must say I do take part in women in the kitchen and sandwitch jokes, those are F'n halarious.
  • Beeazlebub
    Options
    Honesty, holy water, angel food cake, virgins, and you know who.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    if a girl is naked, but wearing socks, just no. no way. you might as well be completely clothed.

EEEEEEK!!! LMFAO! Haaaaaaaaa!

What if they're those long soccer socks that go to your knees or thighs? My man likes those.
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Arrogance, dishonesty, smoking
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Negative people. (complaining a lot, telling unhappy stories, bad things from the past, etc)

That's really about it.

Oh, and lazy people.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Smoking is a turn off for me.

Also, the way a guy treats a waitress/waiter is a big thing for me. If they treat them poorly or rudely, its a big turn off.

Also, being overly touchy -- I'm not all that touchy feely, so being overly touchy off the bat --- I'll run in the opposite direction.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Treating family badly. There are truly crazy families out there, but a lack of respect for parents that gave you their all is a turnoff.

Ohhh This one should be on my list too! It drives me crazy when I date a guy and it turns out he treats his family with disrespect. The WORST is when a man treats his MOM with disrespect. That angers me and makes me sick to see a guy treat the woman who raised him and gave birth to him treat her like poo.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Quite a few people have mentioned how it's a turn off when someone treats a waiter/waitress poorly. Does that happen a lot? I've seen people kind of ignore them, but that's usually because they're having a conversation. Can't say I've ever seen a case of blatant disrespect or poor treatment.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Smoking is a big turn off for me.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Negative people. (complaining a lot, telling unhappy stories, bad things from the past, etc)

That's really about it.

Oh, and lazy people.

Funny picture!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    dishonesty
    negativity
    arrogance
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    arrogance
    being rude
    selfish
    pants below butt
    gossipers:angry:
  • MamaMayo
    Options
    "But a turn off for me is a woman who thinks she has to have a job and contribute just as much to the bank account as the man. Stay at home mom/home maker, is a honorable and tough profession. Doing something like that would kick my *kitten*." ~3GKnight
    [/quote]

God, don't I wish my husband could see the light like this man! Instead, I have one that thinks he doesn't have to contribute to household chores because he works full time, as I only work part-time but am a full time mom. My biggest "turn off" is when a man thinks he can have "it" anytime he wishes, why because he's in the mood...Go figure!

What happen to having respect for us women, for who we are and what we do and the changes that we have made not for you but for ourself and to set a good example of healthy living for our children!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    what exactly do you mean by "thinks she has to have a job and contribute?" does that include someone who has a passion for their career and would not be satisfied staying at home? I'm honestly asking, because it's your opinion so you're entitled to it.

I wish we could use italics on these posts. I would have italicized "has to".

My opinion is very much colored by my experiences. My ex-wife had this idea that she was less than a wife or mother if she didn't have a job and contribute monetary income to the family. We had 3 kids, a house, and I had a good paying job. She never liked her jobs, so it wasn't an issue of having any passion for a particular career. No matter how much encouragement to the contrary, she would always feel bad about not making money during those times she wasn't working, even when we weren't hurting for money.

I hate making her an example, but that's what I'm referring to.

A turn on for me would be a woman with a passion about her career. Hey, if you love something, why not make some money at it?
    Oh, okay. I can understand that.
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Military women.
    Chewing with mouth open.
    Talking with food in mouth.
    Body odor.
    Promiscuity.
    Stupidity.
    Pretentiousness.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    H'm my old turn offs would've been
    bad teeth
    facial hair
    no confidence

Now if I were looking it would be more
    bad credit score
    poor job history
    bankruptcy! (RED LIGHT RED LIGHT)
    and bad teeth :p
  • Soulshine_Girl
    Soulshine_Girl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am completely turned off by chubby people who take shirtless pictures of themselves and make it their profile pic. No one wants to see that.

Choking on my coffee is completely worth it - thanks for the laugh!