Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• Jaimepm
    Options
    I just might! I would be curious to see........
  • Jaimepm
    Options
    I also feel that if I don't and have a total free for all, I will make excuses the next day, and then the next.......
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes. I plan to eat what I want but I plan to log it!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    yes
  • janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes most definately. If only to realise what I do eat .
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    do you honestly think i have time to log in every detail of food i eat?! and also measure everything out that i normally do every day?! no!! so therefore i wont be logging food christmas day OR boxing day. 2 days off isnt going to hurt, it will probably do the world of good for some of those that are on a plateaux
  • samatalma
    Options
    Yes, just because I know that if I skip just one day, I'll get all off track.
  • sarahlovestorun
    sarahlovestorun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I log everything, binges, etc.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    yes and going to for a run before going to dinner at my family's house.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yes I will absolutely log, just like I did on Thanksgiving. Will I have a little of whatever I want? sure! But I need the accountability. Not everyone does. But being a former food addict, I need it.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthday's, they are all Free Days! Live and enjoy it. No one can get fat after one bad day.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Of course I will!

Christmas Eve after church, dinner, presents and everyone goes to bed my cousin and I go out dancing. I will probably burn 700-900 calories so I plan to spend the day eating fruitcake and drinking and playing with my presents by the fire.

And I will gleefully log it just to rub it in everyone's faces :drinker:

How's that for holiday cheer?
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Probably not. While I still try to make good food choices, I don't typically log on the weekends. It keeps me from getting burned out on logging and provides me an opportunity to indulge in some things that I wouldn't eat on a daily basis, and then I behave the rest of the week.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yes sir!! I will always log;) I plan I'm staying 100% on my healthy eating because their will always be a holiday an event a something and I have to have the discipline to follow through;)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to log Christmas, I didn't log Thanksgiving either. I am going to do a long run on Christmas eve morning, I might even do a shorter run on Christmas day. I just want to enjoy my family and all the good desserts!! I love desserts, if I could just skip the meal and have dessert first I would be soooo happy!!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    Yes i will.... i always do. good day, bad day... piggy day, whichever.

i just wont beat myself up about it
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Yes of course I am... will I care if I'm over... no! But these are the times to plan rest of week to balance it out for these indulgences! :)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    of course I am.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    of course I am.