Replies

• jljc_2010
    jljc_2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    1 pound! Yay me!
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well I did step on the scale and so far it is not showing any gain... I think it should have as I did eat around 2000 cals for two days, So it may show up later in the week, but I hope not.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I so agree with you! I ate by choice on Christmas day (up 2 pounds) and got back on my food & exercise plan first thing Monday morning. What a change to be in control of the food instead of the food being in control of me!
  • emjohnson77
    Options
    6 Lbs :(
  • ___MFP_SOLUTION___
    Options
    Hi All,
    This is my short story...
    Take a look result BEFORE and AFTER..!

me.png

Just used - http://tinyurl.com/87hu2dr
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Well I did step on the scale and so far it is not showing any gain... I think it should have as I did eat around 2000 cals for two days, So it may show up later in the week, but I hope not.
    Do you understand that you have to eat 3500 EXTRA calories to gain a pound? That means eating your maintenance calories all week PLUS 3500.
  • yvettenicole21
    yvettenicole21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1lb! I'm pretty excited about that, cause I'm sure I commited gluttony :)
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was up only 1 lbs which is awesome! I got a new gym back for Christmas and it's packed for our date this afternoon :)
  • mom1520
    Options
    I got on the scale yesterday and lost 0.6, which is pretty much maintaining but I was happy to see that.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    One pound heavier!! Damn you Christmas!!
    Work harder this week to lose it!
  • becky2967
    Options
    luckly, after really lowering my portions since i started trying to losse, despite doing my usual christmas dinner i actually got full of half, so i was 108.9kg on 22nd december, and today i am 109.1kg so i put on well hardly nothing i wont lose by 2-3days ;) but my birthdays on 30th i plan to eat very healthy though, i need to crunch down now. x
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    I am scared to step on the scale..... : /
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    lol! I went to step on my scale last night - and the screen read that the battery was low. An omen........ it didn't even want to tell me!!! hahahahaha Off to the gym I go tonight!

That's hysterical!
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Didnt gain anything :) I dont get people who diet and then just go "lax" for the weekend... I enjoyed myself, ate healthy and even indulged in a piece of pumpkin pie... I continued to exercise and so far so good :) now got to get through new years! ;)

Way to go! Same here. I actually lost a pound.
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It says I gained 4lbs!! BUT I know its water weight. I drank 4 bottled mountain dews yesterday (UGH) and felt disgusting last night from it. I didn't even eat many sweets, just all the ham and dressing and sugar pecan topping off the sweet potato souffle! And today is my birthday, and friends are taking me to lunch and my hubby is taking me out tonight....I'm going to try (*TRY*) and be reasonable today, but for sure back on track tomorrow!
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    my scale said 4 pound weight gain wtf
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    11lbs but no inches.

Call me confused. I was at least 2 inches bigger when I was this weight before but not this time?
  • deemarie12
    Options
    I gained 1 pound. Its good to know I can take it easy and enjoy myself for an occasion without any real weight gain!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    11lbs but no inches.

Call me confused. I was at least 2 inches bigger when I was this weight before but not this time?

Undigested food and water, mostly I imagine. Check it again in a fortnight.
  • fittyfittybumbum
    Options
    Weighed in this morning...I lost a pound!!!! I indulged in what i wanted...just in porportion. This is a great pick me up after a weekend of being called fat by family members.