ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    now that we have established that hartkid is a temporary polygamist, and a happy drunk I stand vindicated. Those mexican marriages are easy to get nulled, buttttt, you gotta take us all back to mexico to undo the mess you and Jack Daniels created, on your black card of course!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I could handle that. Just hope we don't find ourselves in more of a mess. :laugh:

You just need to take a vow to control your desire for so much FRUIT!

lol! you said buttttt! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    now that we have established that hartkid is a temporary polygamist, and a happy drunk I stand vindicated. Those mexican marriages are easy to get nulled, buttttt, you gotta take us all back to mexico to undo the mess you and Jack Daniels created, on your black card of course!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I could handle that. Just hope we don't find ourselves in more of a mess. :laugh:

Trying to make Hartkid think of anything but all those cantalopes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

Trying to make Hartkid think of anything but all those cantalopes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes, butttt you added to the spell! there is no hope now...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    no Buttttttssss baout it you used Butttt.... no amount of Cantelopes will get you out of this one..

OH ALRIGHT!!!! show em to me :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Now I am in Trouble for sure, hi there cutie, decided to poke your head up from the grind! ?
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Now I am in Trouble for sure, hi there cutie, decided to poke your head up from the grind! ?
    ** CZ even if Trouble wasn't thinking about fruit....your av is a VIVID reminder!...lol That's like swinging crack in front of a crackhead.........lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    ** CZ even if Trouble wasn't thinking about fruit....your av is a VIVID reminder!...lol That's like swinging crack in front of a crackhead.........lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well put, my friend. Well put. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

thats right....

hate her because she has giant melons and she knows how to use them :grumble:

LMAO... sorry back to work... :wink: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options

thats right....

hate her because she has giant melons and she knows how to use them :grumble:

LMAO... sorry back to work... :wink: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    i think flu should be spelled floo.

back to work :drinker:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I'm off tomorrow...ya'll try to hold down the fort!.....lol:wink: ....Luvs ya'll...Erica
  • hartkid13
    Options
    We'll sure try....Later E.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I think Heather is right Floo sounds good. Is fruit a cure for the floo?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    instead of bird flue we could call it Coo-Coo-Floo!

:laugh:

ok so that was NOT funny but I tried to liven yall up.. give me a break its EARLY...

Czew, I cant wait to hear something funny come out of your mouth!

Hart, I will try to fling as much poo your way as Erica but I DOUBT it will be the same...

Heather, youre my HERO!

Tab, do you still need that hug? mmmm what about dem kisses??? :smooched: :smooched:

Magic, hows the kitties? hows the teethisses???
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    my kids got letters sent home from school about swine flu. they were told if they feel the slightest bit sick, they're to stay home from school and go to the hospital to ge checked. ridiculous. i told my kids that the only ones getting this flu are the ones who use hand sanitizer religiously, never go outside to play and get dirty, and don't have a 5 second rule. kids who pick their nose and junk like that will be fine....so they'll be fine!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Can you imaging scaring children like that! I only resort to fear if they won't eat their green beans!:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    you best be eatin those green beans or ill send the tomatoes after you in your sleep... :laugh:

those tomatoes are HARD CORE... how do you think they got all red? its childrens blood...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    my threat is if you don't eat those green beans I will stuff them up your nose! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I'm beginning to see how these addictions start. You get them hooked on snorting green beans then they move to the harder stuff, like corn and pomegranates. :laugh: