Gap between my legs

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I remember asking my mom when I was younger (like 13-14) why some women have a gap between their thighs. Her answer? "They're loose and have lots of sex." Never tested the theory and I remember growing up always hoping I would never get one, in case my mom thought I was a slut. Haha. =] (Obviously I don't believe that now, but this topic always makes me laugh a little when I think about it).
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    *withholding wildly inappropriate comment*

My thoughts exactly... first thing that popped into my mind isn't suitable for this forum.
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Stand with your legs slightly further apart.

:flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    question for OP - "thigh gap" like this?

50515_176634260203_1216_n.jpg

Doutzen_Kroes_Alessandra_Ambrosio_Miranda_Kerr_Karolina_Kurkova_Marisa_Miller_Bikini%25200003.jpg
  • PixieDustxo
    Options
    Anyone who says they think a gap between the thighs is "discusting" or anything along that line is jealous in my opinion. Id kill for it!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Anyone who says they think a gap between the thighs is "discusting" or anything along that line is jealous in my opinion. Id kill for it!
    Funny, didn't see anyone saying it was "discusting". Don't know what that means either.

As for those of us that don't dig the unhealthy protruding bone and underdeveloped thigh look -- to each his own.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

This is my favorite response. I totally agree. I mean, yes it is possible for a lot of people - not everyone - but if you are at a healthy body weight and body fat % and your thighs still touch, it's not a big deal?
    Mine do but I've got a big sturdy build (but low body fat and am fit and healthy) and if I really don't want them to touch, I can just widen my stance a bit. :happy:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

This is my favorite response. I totally agree. I mean, yes it is possible for a lot of people - not everyone - but if you are at a healthy body weight and body fat % and your thighs still touch, it's not a big deal?
    Mine do but I've got a big sturdy build (but low body fat and am fit and healthy) and if I really don't want them to touch, I can just widen my stance a bit. :happy:

Exactly!

I was thinking this morning about this thread and how someone said she sees this everywhere she goes. I tend to wear pretty tight-fitting jeans and because I'm actually at a pretty healthy weight, generally-speaking, I don't have especially large legs. The way my jeans fit there is an illusion that my thighs don't quite touch. But ONLY in tightish jeans. Any other clothing, naked or in a bathing suit, they touch.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

You might just die for it if you fixate on a goal that you may only achieve by being underweight and unhealthy. I understand people wanting to look slim, healhty, athletic, etc, but I do not understand fixating on things that may or may not even be possible for your body to DO and still be healthy. If it happens when you are at a healthy weight and in good shape, good for you, celebrate it. But if your body will not do it without you being underweight and jeopardizing your health and wellbeing, is it really worth it?
  • TXBlonde81
    TXBlonde81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is wrong for you at all to set a personal goal as having a gap between your thighs; I don't know who really enjoys rubbing a hole in their jeans in that particular area. However, as stated above I do agree that some people are just not built to have the gap. Perhaps you should try and find a weight that is healthy and that you are comfortable with and see if the gap comes then?

OMG! This was ME! I used to rub holes in my jeans from my legs rubbing and it would RUIN them! AND I couldn't wear dresses without the shorts or spanx with thigh control underneath or else my legs would rub together and get sore! I WANT the gap too, just not as much as :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2079695/Elle-Macpherson-rides-waves-cutaway-wetsuit.html

That's really extreme! LOL....If I can lose enough inner thigh to not have them rub holes in my jeans, that's good enough for me! lol

I would love to be able to wear a dress or skirt all day and not worry about how bad my inner thighs will look after. My skin gets so irritated and bumpy afterwards from the rubbing together like you are talking about. I often dream of a gap between my thighs too but I'm not obsessive about it.
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    lmao this is effing retarded. you people have nothing better to do with your precious life than to analyze this haha... DEUCES!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    390634_326027670758913_301656843195996_1231555_501714195_n.jpg
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    There's about .5% of the population that has this. And most of them are models that are over 6 foot and weigh around 100 lbs. In other words, it's out of the ordinary. I don't think anyone focuses on that part of a person.
    My college is 65% Asian, and in the four years that I've been there, I have only seen about two dozen Japanese girls who DIDN'T have one.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have heard that riding horses for long periods of time can create a gap between the thighs. I haven't tried it, though.

LMAO!!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    lmao this is effing retarded. you people have nothing better to do with your precious life than to analyze this haha... DEUCES!

What_Do_You_Mean_You_People_by_EncasedxInxPorcelain.jpg
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Like. :smile: