Replies

• IdRatherBeFishing
    Options
    you should check out his profile. :laugh: I set it up. LOL
  • emsmom2009
    emsmom2009 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey all,

I haven't been able to post the last couple of days becaue I've had computer problems.

I've been reading the threads at work, but I can't post from there.

Congrats to all who lost this week - way to go!

Callie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I feel like Lynnie screwing with her sister. MWAHAHA!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

LORI! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey all,

I haven't been able to post the last couple of days becaue I've had computer problems.

I've been reading the threads at work, but I can't post from there.

Congrats to all who lost this week - way to go!

Callie

Hey, Callie! I hope you get your computer stuff fixed soon!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Beans, you are cracking me up. I have to admit, I would sorta like to be eating 820 calories of ice cream right about now.

Oh well. I burned my calories, logged my food, resisted sweets. On my way to a better week. Now I just have to stay off that scale in the morning. It will be calling my name, I will pretend it's one of my kids and ignore it. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I love your av! She's too cute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I love your av! She's too cute!

Aww, thanks! :smooched: She's been a PITA the past couple weeks. Good thing she's cute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Beans, you are cracking me up. I have to admit, I would sorta like to be eating 820 calories of ice cream right about now.

Oh well. I burned my calories, logged my food, resisted sweets. On my way to a better week. Now I just have to stay off that scale in the morning. It will be calling my name, I will pretend it's one of my kids and ignore it. :laugh:

Come on over! Doug'll set you up with his "normal" bowl. We also looked up nutrition info on Cold Stone, Ben & Jerry's & Hostess Cherry Pies. :laugh: It's been fun!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Come on over! Doug'll set you up with his "normal" bowl. We also looked up nutrition info on Cold Stone, Ben & Jerry's & Hostess Cherry Pies. :laugh: It's been fun!

Mmmm...Cold Stone...I love that place. That's my once every 3 to 4 months kind of splurge. Yum yum yum.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    you should check out his profile. :laugh: I set it up. LOL

Too Funny!!! My daughter is reading over my shoulder...she thought it was, too.computer3.gif
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am ready for the results
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Ok I did two easy peasy workouts. Burned 485 cals so I'm covered.

:drinker: Here's to sticking to my goals!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Sam - We watched Wipeout tonight too. Freakin' hysterical! I almost choked on a piece of fruit when the one commentator said, "Rack you very much!" I'm LOL just typing it. Seeing them get pummeled did wonders for the abs. Should come with a warning though to not eat or drink for the next hour...:laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am ready for the results

Girl you lost more than all of us this week! Way to go!! You are still doing awesome!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    ***WARNING - LADY ISSUES DISCUSSED***

So... tell me if I should be concerned. Monday I bled for all of about 3 hours very lightly with no warning other than the bloating. I haven't bled since then. I'm still bloated, and now cramping a little. Do you think it's just the increase in physical activity? I know I couldn't be preggers... well most likely not anyway considering I don't even know when the last time BF and me mm mm'd. Should i be concerned or just let it play out and see what happens?

Typing it out like that started to scare me cuz that's how my last pregnancy started... :noway:

Um.. send some Vanessa-doesn't-get pregnant-til-AFTER-she finishes-college-and-buys-a-house vibes this way please. Just to calm my nerves. :laugh:
  • renae77
    Options

So... tell me if I should be concerned. Monday I bled for all of about 3 hours very lightly with no warning other than the bloating. I haven't bled since then. I'm still bloated, and now cramping a little. Do you think it's just the increase in physical activity? I know I couldn't be preggers... well most likely not anyway considering I don't even know when the last time BF and me mm mm'd. Should i be concerned or just let it play out and see what happens?

Typing it out like that started to scare me cuz that's how my last pregnancy started... :noway:

Um.. send some Vanessa-doesn't-get pregnant-til-AFTER-she finishes-college-and-buys-a-house vibes this way please. Just to calm my nerves. :laugh:

Ok Vanessa you DONT get pregnant until after college and after you buy you a house!!! No ifs ands or buts!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: How was that? It could be the change in your exercise routine. Don't get too paranoid just yet. But......you could always take a pregnancy test just to see.:huh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Ok Vanessa you DONT get pregnant until after college and after you buy you a house!!! No ifs ands or buts!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: How was that? It could be the change in your exercise routine. Don't get too paranoid just yet. But......you could always take a pregnancy test just to see.:huh:

I'm all worried about it and it starts up again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I just texted BF and told him I hate being a girl because weird things happen that i don't understand.

Whew. I'm less worried now because it's more like my regular weirdo depo periods. (old blood essentially)

Normally I would be happy about the chance of another baby, but I'm trying to do alot of things for ME right now and it's hard enough with one little guy. That and we're just not in a good place. (haha as if we were in a good place when I got prenant with Owen ... 19, not even boyfriend and girlfried.. just good friends who got way too drunk one night..) But still. I want a better life for my family and having another baby right now would make it alot harder for me to do that for us existing right now and for future little lovies.

Wow, that got long. Sorry... :blushing: I totally freaked myself out.
  • renae77
    Options
    Vanessa honey things happen for a reason. But don't worry about it. I think if you ever get in the right place at the right time it wouldn't ever happen. Just work on yourself and deal with that later if it comes up. You can do this! Those depo shots do weird things anyway.