What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    Did the Wii Fit earlier and going an hour Zumba class later tonight! I love Zumba! Any other Zumba lovers out there? Add me if you like!!
  • Tdnb00
    Tdnb00 Posts: 7
    Options
    30 min run on mill (4 mi); light strength training
  • sylverkat
    sylverkat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A Jillian Micheals Yoga *kitten* kicker.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Did 44 minutes of Wii Island Cycling this morning and doing Day 6, level 2 of 30DS later today.
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    elliptical for 30 minutes
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Body pump class for me at lunch. Tonight I'll do some strength training with hubby.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    day 2 of 30 day shred then a 5k run.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    30 day shred levels 2 and 3
    5 mile run (12mm)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Walked for 60 minutes!!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    20 minute eliptical before breakfast. 30 minute walk at lunch. Weight lifting tonight after work with husband.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    P90X2

X2 Core - Not as bad as Total Body followed up by Ab Ripper X2 but you definitely feel it after it's over

Tim
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    yesterday I ran for 38 minutes had a 5 minute warm up of walking and cool down went a total of 4 miles then i did some shuolder weight training.. Today I did a DVD of circuit traiing or intense step aerobics with upper body weigths.. for an hour the whole dvd was.
  • kruggsy
    kruggsy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    30 mins of Zumba early this morning and a 9- hole of Golf this afternoon. 561 calories used, thank you. x
  • scooter1130
    scooter1130 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Since this is my first day I plan on takign it easy so I don't lose motivation from being sore but I plan on doing my Dance Workout on the Wii.
  • Addicted2Fitness
    Options
    Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    20 minutes elliptical, followed by bench press, dumbell curls, ab twist machine, ab crunch machine. finish with 30 minutes on the spin bike. 65 minutes, 650 calories, 1 shirt completely soaked in sweat....

I
  • HannahMargrethe
    Options
    About 45 minutes of polonaise, and then 15 minutes of waltz, and later today I had 90 minutes of team handball. In other words, a lot of cardio! :)
  • rieson
    rieson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    P90X - Day 7, X Stretch

A whole routine dedicated to stetching ... to keep you loose, limber and minimize your potential for injury. Awesome!!
  • miah7377
    miah7377 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I appreciate that! I definitely don't want to go over my caloric intake for the day.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    today is cardio day for me. i havent decided if i want to do the elliptical like i usually do, or the recumbent bike