What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• SooZ1138
    Options
    Today is Cardio!! Elliptical for 50 minutes, Stairmaster for 20. I usually end with a good 10-20 minutes stretch.
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    timed 2 mile run.
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    Heading to the gym now.... 30 min run & 1hr Pilates!

Get your sweat on Y'ALL
  • andreacord
    Options
    30 minutes of power walking at super high incline and zumba later tonight. =)
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I will end up walking about 35 min today in three parts, 10, 10, and 15, moderate pace, around campus (I'm in college and I work part time here).

I also plan on hula hooping when I get home for at least 15 min, 30 if I have time, but tonight I work late. I like to do that while watching tv. :smile:
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    circuit training

5 rounds
    1/4 mile run
    20 Squats @ 135 lbs
    20 Stiff legged Deadlifts @ 135 lbs
    25 Mountainclimbers
    20 Pullups
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    did a 4.5 mph at incline on the treadmill for 45 min and then did a challenge 30 squats, 30 pushups, 30 situps.
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Just tossed in my Biggest Loser and completed the whole video.
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Did Ripped in 30 (Week 1 day 6) and I will also be doing pilates later tonight.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    1 hour lunchtime cycle... (661 Kcal burned!), pre-Personal Fitness Plan - PTI led compulsory physical training session 9 minute X-Train on elliptial - 100kCal and then the actual session... 56 minutes treadmill run - burned 771kCal! Boom!

Oh and decorating the mess with Christmas decs and tidying out my closet! Phew!
  • season1980
    season1980 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer Back and Biceps
  • soccerchey1
    Options
    Fast 3 miles (25:02) and 15 minute abs :)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Going to hit the road on my bike again very soon. Minimum of 20km, hoping for like 50 but depends on the weather, husband and some other factors out of my control
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Today I "will" be doing a 15 minute ab workout, followed by 30-40 minutes on the treadmill
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    It consisted of strength training and a 5K run
  • angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    jillian michaels killer buns and thighs and p90x ab ripper x

today was supposed to be core cardio with p90x, but I felt like mixing it up a bit:)
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    JM Ripped in 30 and a 20 minute walk. Was going to run this morning, but it was pouring.
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Plugged in my biggest loser 2 the workout video and did 25 mins. plus 20 mins. of slow pace walking
  • Bigwrick
    Options
    Today started with 50 minutes of spin class. Followed with an hour and 30 minutes of weights. Finished with 20 minutes of abs and a cool down bike ride. I really didn't want to leave the gym today.
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Cheese and rice! You guys do a lot more working out than I do.

Ok, it seems that way. I burn about 225 cals hula hooping for 30 min, so that's not bad.

It just feels so LOW IMPACT, because I barely sweat and I can talk the whole time. But when I'm done I can really feel it in my core the next day.

And it kinda gives me the spaghetti legs. You know, where you feel all wobbly and you try and act natural walking around and sitting down after, but you feel like you look drunk? It wears off after a few minutes, but most workouts leave me like that.

:happy: