What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    One hour walking in the countryside and half an hour of dancing... am not in a fit state for Gymn yet - as battling with a chesty cough and slight temperature... the stuff today whiped me out again... :S am knackered
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did c25k today (Week 2 Day 1) and i was on the treadmill for 30 minutes total (did some extra walking). Unfortunately I hurt my knee, so hopefully it'll be better by my next day (Tuesday). Burned about 250 cals
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Warmup: 6 minutes, as many rounds as possible with 20lbs kettlebell - 5 push ups, 5 sumo dead lift high pulls, 5 KB Goblet Squat, 5 Kettlebell swings

Skill Work: 1 arm Hang Snatch with KB 20lbs

Partner Workout: With Partner A and Partner B, do as many reps as possible for 5 minutes for each of the following, resting two minutes between each

Partner A: Hangs from pullup cage
    Partner B: Max reps Dynamic Pushups
    *When partner A falls off pullup cage, partners switch stations

Partner A: Static Barbell hold 185/135lbs
    Partner B: Rows for max Calories, no feet straps
    *When partner A drops bar, partners switch stations

Partner A: Static Handstand hold
    Partner B: Max reps Deadlift 185/135lbs
    *When partner A falls out of handstand hold, partners switch stations

**Score is total number of reps/calories over all 3 workouts
    (We got 200something)

SUCH a fun workout! I love the team stuff!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    strictly cardio today ran/walked 10 miles!
  • sarahlovestorun
    sarahlovestorun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    30 minutes hard on the recumbent bike, today's randomabs.com routine (8 pulse ups, 12 side lifts, x5), and then most likely an arm workout
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    3 fast miles, 20 jumping jack, and 20 squats!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    75 minutes of circuit training-close grip push ups-king squats-squatting lateral step plyos-jumping squats-dumbbell chest flys- jumping rope-lateral shoulder raises-headbangers on ball-scissors-anterior shoulder raises-double crunches-squat thrusts-dumbbell tricep extentions-reverse sit ups-and jumping jacks

5 mile walk/run
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    P90X pylometrics
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    75 minutes circuit training w/weights-side lunge,dead lift, cross hops-jumping lunges,reverse grip shoulder press,squat thrusts-step ups,terry pull, jumping jacks-low row,plank twists,pile' hops-dumbbell bicep curls,plank, squatting lateral step plyos

5 mile run
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    today is a cardio day. So lots of dance aerobics, situps and stuff, then Zumba.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Just dance, it is up beat, fun and keeps me motivated! On days I want a bigger burn, eliptical or 30 day Shred
  • DebHebertCasey
    DebHebertCasey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Felt successful getting in a fast walk with my goldendoodle. .8 miles in 18 minutes. It's a great start for us. :love:
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    4 miles on the eliptical. I have a bad toe (glamorous!) that was/is acting up so no running. :grumble:
  • kel7298
    Options
    4 miles on the eliptical. I have a bad toe (glamorous!) that was/is acting up so no running. :grumble:

I never think to look at the miles when I work on the elliptical...only minutes/calories. Interesting.

Yesterday was 45 minutes on the elliptical
    Today 3 super fat burning miles w/ weight and Leslie Sansome Walk Away The Pounds
  • kel7298
    Options
    gotta be more folks than me that did the deed today???
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    today was a "rest day" but I ran 5 miles for my Dec Challenge group!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Lifting Day A (my favorite) = squats, bench press and deadlift. I upped my deadlift another 5 lbs. to 120!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Lifting Day A (my favorite) = squats, bench press and deadlift. I upped my deadlift another 5 lbs. to 120!

I'm out of sync w/ you. I'm doing Day B today - Squat, Press, Power Cleans :)

Except I have to skip the squats because I have an injury that's healing :sad:

In other news, I'm really starting to love Power Cleans.
  • BKR1977
    BKR1977 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Did 1000 meters of freestlye in the pool at lunch for 21:15. Had a Rueben and fries for lunch then ran 5 miles of trails at the state park. I would reccomend a rueben then running.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I just got my new HRM so I HAD to try it out- so I did 30DShred (only burned 142). I have a soccer game later and then after I will probably go for a run on the treadmill (we have too many subs in soccer to get enough of a workout).