I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• wmass1
    wmass1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please people don't be haters! The Pats and Brady are just plain awesome!
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    OK, I am a born and bred New Englandah who also happens to be a Yankees and Jets fan... and an AVID fan of the Bruins. Just because I live here doesn't mean that I have to like the "home teams." That being said, I have never under ANY circumstances wished bodily harm on a player of the opposing team.

Seriously? It's attitudes like this that get fans like ME spit at on the streets of Boston when I wear my Yankees gear. :grumble:

I agree! I am from Connecticut and a HUGE NYY Fan however, I am also a big Bruin's fan and have been since I was a kid! A funny story when I was vacationing in Maine I was wearing my Yankee's hate in the backseat of a car and this ittle girl in the backseat in the car next to us screamed out ( Yankee's Suuuuccckk) , it was funny. In my experience though NY fans are more tolerant of SOX fans in their territory than the other way around. People, it's just a game...relax and enjoy the sport!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i hope he doesnt break a leg, but i hope they lose. it would be so nice to hear hubby stop yelling i hate them, tom brady, and the couch because they are cheaters who, and im not exactly sure what the exact story is so dont quote me, is that they put cameras in the other teams locker room to hear their plans. like i said, dont quote me, but it would be great to not have to listen to him anymore.:laugh:
  • kimdiggens
    Options
    GO PATS GO!!! Love Mr Brady and the team. Baltimore can suck it!!! My husband and I are huge Steelers fans and since they got kicked out early, we're both cheering for the Pats to win. Hopefully NE vs SF. That would be a great game!!

And to the Boston fan who says WE WIN EVERYTHING. Well, you MAY win a lot, but you guys do it with a lot of fighting and bruising. Yes, I am from Vancouver and yes, you did take the Cup from us last year. Yes, I DESPISE Brad Marchand and the whole effing Bruins team........You cannot BELIEVE how happy I was to beat you guys on home ice this year. Felt AMAZING!!! And to see Marchand get suspended for that non-sensical hit against Salo, was the icing on the cake. That guy is the biggest *kitten* I have EVER seen. Well, except for Chara too............hahahaha ;)
  • cheshirequeen
    Options
    This happens all over not just between Boston and NY. I am diehard St. Louis Cardinals fan that lives in Wisconsin. I was at the NLCS game last year when the Cards eliminated the Brewers in Milwaukee. I have never been yelled at by so many people in my life. It happens... I didn't take it personally or wish harm to anyone. I just get to relish the fact that St. Louis went on to win the World Series.

I am sure the same thing happens in St. Louis as well but you will have stupid/beligerent fans no matter what sports town you are in.

except for the chicago cubs, i have never heard anybody yell at each other:laugh:
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like whoever will beat the Giants!

That would be the Niners.
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I guess this means you will root for the Ravens this weekend!
  • cheshirequeen
    Options
    and for all those people talking about their feeling about the pats and tom brady, feel sorry for me, my wedding anniversary is on superbowl sunday.:mad:
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Must be a jets fan
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am from Buffalo and love my Bills and Sabres so by default...anything out of Boston or NYC is not well liked! Especially the Patriots and Tom Brady, who is just flat out a horrible person. In fact, when the Giants (who Bills fans dislike greatly too) defeated the Pats you would have thought the BIlls won with how insanely thrilled we were here in Buffalo! Here is my take on the obnoxious fans: every city has them, including Buffalo. By human nature we default to stereotyping by the negative actions more so than the positive actions. (yes, my job is in psychology) Majority of sports fans from cities are actually pretty decent, fun people that just enjoy watching the game. Its those few nasty ones that give each city a bad rep. But I truly never want to see the Patriots win another Super Bowl. EVER.

I should add that I hate the Yankees and Red Sox equally in baseball. Its all about the Indians! (We were their farm team for quite some time, I have to stick with my Buffalo roots for everything!)

Sorry to hear that you are from Buffalo! LOL

I was at that game this year in Buffalo, even though the Pats lost it was a very fun time. and there was alot of excitement about the Bills that day! We were heckled, but not too bad, I heard alot of Bills fans saying they were not going to work on Monday!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    GO PATS GO!!! Love Mr Brady and the team. Baltimore can suck it!!! My husband and I are huge Steelers fans and since they got kicked out early, we're both cheering for the Pats to win. Hopefully NE vs SF. That would be a great game!!

And to the Boston fan who says WE WIN EVERYTHING. Well, you MAY win a lot, but you guys do it with a lot of fighting and bruising. Yes, I am from Vancouver and yes, you did take the Cup from us last year. Yes, I DESPISE Brad Marchand and the whole effing Bruins team........You cannot BELIEVE how happy I was to beat you guys on home ice this year. Felt AMAZING!!! And to see Marchand get suspended for that non-sensical hit against Salo, was the icing on the cake. That guy is the biggest *kitten* I have EVER seen. Well, except for Chara too............hahahaha ;)

At least the B's haven't resorted to biting and chickening out of fights they started yet!
  • monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

I'm not a Pats fan either although I will probably root for them this weekend for 2 reasons. One, they are playing the ravens. lol I'm from Pittsburgh. Steeler fans don't like the Ravens. lol Two, there are 2 local boys on the Pats team. Lousaka Polite and Rob Gronkowski both went to the same high school my kids went to. I saw Rob Gronkowski play his senior year of high school. The kid was amazing then.

As far as the fans you talked about, I am not only a Steeler fan but I'm a bigger Green Bay fan. Lived in WI as a kid. It's not easy being a Packer fan in the middle of Steeler Nation, especially when the Steelers are playing the Packers in the Super Bowl like they did last year. lol Although I do get comments on my Green Bay Jacket, I've never had anyone cuss at me or say anything mean. lol
  • csquaredsmom
    Options
    I'm a SPORTS FANATIC and Brady is my most hated person in all of sports EVER!
  • khime1208
    khime1208 Posts: 138
    Options
    This happens all over not just between Boston and NY. I am diehard St. Louis Cardinals fan that lives in Wisconsin. I was at the NLCS game last year when the Cards eliminated the Brewers in Milwaukee. I have never been yelled at by so many people in my life. It happens... I didn't take it personally or wish harm to anyone. I just get to relish the fact that St. Louis went on to win the World Series.

I am sure the same thing happens in St. Louis as well but you will have stupid/beligerent fans no matter what sports town you are in.

except for the chicago cubs, i have never heard anybody yell at each other:laugh:

The Cards-Cubs rivalry is a fun one nobody gets too stupid. I have been to Red Sox-Yankee games in both NY and Boston and it is just insane how they behave towards each other. Actually it seemed like fans in Boston were much more civil than they were in NY.
  • kellyr0219
    Options
    WOW.....GO Patriots! I'm a huge NE fan!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    and for all those people talking about their feeling about the pats and tom brady, feel sorry for me, my wedding anniversary is on superbowl sunday.:mad:

LOL! The Pats were in the playoffs on my wedding day. Thankfully I'm a huge football fan so we had the DJ updating us with scores throughout the reception and the game was on in the bar. We had a GREAT wedding even though we lost.

And deja vu, this year our annivesary had to be cut short. I had to be home by 8 pm to see the game! Playoffs baby! :)

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great night!
  • cheshirequeen
    Options

The Cards-Cubs rivalry is a fun one nobody gets too stupid. I have been to Red Sox-Yankee games in both NY and Boston and it is just insane how they behave towards each other. Actually it seemed like fans in Boston were much more civil than they were in NY.

i would be scared to go to a boston/new york game. supposedly, according to hubby, i dont follow sports, the kansas city chiefs and oakland raiders are some huge rivalry and somebody always gets hurt. he wanted to go and then take our, at the time, 2 year old. i said, are you f'in crazy. you i could care less about, you arent taking my son. haha.:laugh:
  • cheshirequeen
    Options

LOL! The Pats were in the playoffs on my wedding day. Thankfully I'm a huge football fan so we had the DJ updating us with scores throughout the reception and the game was on in the bar. We had a GREAT wedding even though we lost.

And deja vu, this year our annivesary had to be cut short. I had to be home by 8 pm to see the game! Playoffs baby! :)

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great night!

thank you
    our last two superbowl anniversarys, he was lucky, our anniversary is the 5th, then 14th is valentines day, march 5th my bday and 17th is his, so we combine all 4 into one big occasion:laugh:
  • advan031
    advan031 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a Colts fan so hatred of Pats and Brady is automatic!!! But I do respect the franchise and Brady...lol I just wish they lose this week.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm a Jets fan living in Miami Dolphins territory and the one thing all the dolphin fans and I can agree on is no matter haw much we loathe each other we hate NE even more. Now I'm not hoping Tom Brady breaks his leg HOWEVER if it happened I probably wouldnt shed a tear. My problem with Brady isnt his skill its his attitude and the justin Beiber haircut. He radiates that Im better than you feeling. However its fun when they start to lose to watch him turn into a 3yr old in the corner throwing a tantrum. GO GIANTS !!!!!!!