Options

Replies

• jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump, <3's all these reciepes!
  • tlskls0693
    Options
    I like to cut boneless chicken breast up and put in with about a 1/2- 1 tablespoon of oil. I use fresh tomatoes or canned add garlic and italian seasoning serve over healthy pasta. My family loves this.
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    Bump!
  • Crashley04
    Options
    One of my faves-

BBQ Chicken:
    Boneless skinless chicken breast (I use the Tyson packs with 3 in them)
    1 can Diet Root Beer
    1 cup Ketchup
    1/2 cup finely diced onion
    spices: I use salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flake

Brown the chicken in skillet with a little Olive Oil on Med heat. While chicken is browning mix all other ingredients, and once it's browned at them to the skillet. Cover and cook on Med about 30 min, until chicken is done. Remove cover and cook until sauce thickens to your desired consistency. I serve this with steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and whole grain rice. Delicious!
  • kellyc3
    kellyc3 Posts: 95
    Options
    bmp
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Combine spices in this recipe http://indianfood.about.com/od/chickendishes/r/butterchicken.htm
    mix with yogurt
    chop up chicken breast
    instead of doing everything in the frying pan I put it in oven at 400 until liquid turns creamy.

Finish by Sprinkling with garamasala

I don't think I'll ever get sick of this one.

I'm also becoming a big fan of chipotle spices on stir fry chicken.
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love Orange Chicken, I make brown rice to go with it rather than white rice. Here is my recipe: http://www.howdoesshedoit.com/12638.orange-chicken

I also love this website howdoesshedoit.com because it has a meal planner and then turns it into a shopping list for you. I am always forgetting ingredients I need.

Let me know how you like it!
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cook chicken, cut into chunks and greek yoghurt and garam masala spice, let marinade for a while and great with iceberg lettuce. x
  • sonjawi
    sonjawi Posts: 46
    Options
    3-4 Chicken breast, 1 jar of Salsa to taste medium or hot, 2 Tbsp of Chili Sauce (Heinz or whatever you prefer) , Salsa Ranchero (can be found in a can in the hispanic food isle). Put it all together in the slow cooker, 2 hours on high and 3 on low or 7-8 on low. Serve with rice and baked beans.
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love your family photo/ profile pic!!
    Thanks dear. That's my 2 boy's and me on a old fence where we live :)
  • lovesthebeach
    Options
    Pound chicken out to 1/2 inch thickness. Marinate for 15 minutes in 2 tbs Kens fat free sun dried tomato salad dressing. Heat up BBQ grill to 350. Put chicken on grill for 6 min on one side. Meanwhile in a medium bowl add a diced medium tomato, 1 tbs kens sun dried tomato dressing 1 tsp basil, fresh is best, dried is good too, and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese mix up. Place a sheet of foil on grill, flip chicken to second side onto foil and top each piece with mixture. Grill with cover shut for 8 minutes.
  • darece
    darece Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mpena1980
    Options
    bump for later!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • 0namission
    Options
    I am currently in LOVE (& quite monogamous) with Club House seasonings. My favourite at the moment, Is Lemon Pepper Spice, its FANTASTIC on Chicken, and CALORIE FREE.... and I like it on Salmon, Haddock, Sole, & Cod too.

Another GREAT spice if you're looking for cool ideas is actually Club House Vegetable Spice in your scrambled eggs in the morning :) YUM! AND.... the interesting flavour kicks your taste buds up a knotch, keeping you from feeling the need to put ketchup or other condiments on the eggs... as some people do. I've even got my BF saving caloires by eating his eggs without ketchup now!

is Club House Spice like...Canadas version of Mccormicks?
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump
  • luvmydoggies
    luvmydoggies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Have cut down on my red meat intake completely since starting on MFP, great ideas for chicken! Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread!
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 117
    Options
    Bump