I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Clearly you are just jealous that Boston has good sports teams..although we are spoiled around here these days..:) You are going to have bad karma for wishing such bad things upon others!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Sorry the people in Boston are Rude! I live in Maine and there are all kinds of fans wearing their hats here. You root for your favorite team and never mind what people say. We all love our special teams!! :smile: GO PATS!

No, we're not, must have been a tourist yelling at the Yank fan :wink:

The only people I ever ***** at in the city are tourists - because they cross in front of me like snails when I have a green light, OR they block an entire sidewalk with their group. If they happen to be wearing a NY hat...:bigsmile: What are you gonna do...
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options

It is a stupid rule, but the right call. The Pats lost earlier in the year to Vinny Testaverde and the Jets because of the Tuck Rule. Cry me a river Raiders fans you beat the Pats back in 1976 because of a bad non call, Karma's a *****

Screw the Jets.. GO GIANTS! :drinker:

I hate the Jets too, they are all a bunch of loud mouth whining jerk offs, it starts with their head coach. Go Giants though, I would love to see another Pats Giants Superbowl and see Peyton Manning sitting in his luxury box all pissed off because little brother or Tom Brady could win another ring.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Waahhhhhhhh stop whining!!!
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options
    Hey look, the Patriots Hate Bandwagon is making another round...
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    Die hard Steelers fan here! I would say I'm not a pats fan either but I dislike the Ravens( ratbirds) more. I would like to see the pats in the superbowl so the NFC can win a superbowl..
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I like whoever will beat the Giants!

That would be the Niners.

This week, but if by some chance they beat San Francisco, I'll be forced to root for whoever comes out of the AFC.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hey dude. Nobody cares. This is a fitness social networking site. Go complain on Facebook or in a football chat forum.

This thread is called "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games", which pretty much covers everything that ISN'T health/fitness related. And apparently there are people that DO care....did you see how many hits he got? And if YOU really don't care, why are you commenting at all?
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pats & Red Sox fan... If I followed basketball, hockey or soccer, I'd be a Celtics, Bruins and a Revolution fan.

I love it when a fan supports his home team, even if it is a New Yorker ;-) I love a good rivalry, as long as its good clean fun.

Most of my family is scattered all over NYC while I'm grew up in Boston. there's nothing like a good baseball debate over a game of dominos at the family bbq :-)

That being said...

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - > > GO PATS ! ! < < - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    One hour till game time- Patriots Rule!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    GO NINERS!!!!

that is all
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    nice moustache flacco. you look like you'll like it when the patriots rape you.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO PATS!!!!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Still hate them?
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    it's okay, san fran will shut them down in the superbowl.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Dynasty.

I hope you're crying now...
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Niceeee! Superbowl here we come!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Dynasty.

I hope you're crying now...
    This!
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lmao I LOVE THE PATS :)
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!!! Patriots suck!!!!!!!!!!!