I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hey is that a Ray Rice jersey?? I definitely not a Patriots or Brady fan. So since my Ravens lost I am rooting for the Giants to knock that smug look off his face
  • kaatielove
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

you're a hater. any by the way, I was in NYC just last week with my Pats jersey on.. I got dirty looks & got called names. New yorkers are just as obnoxious as us New englanders.. its all part of the game, just relax!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. I haven't had humble pie recently, does it taste good ???
  • kat1014
    kat1014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Patriots!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Thanks! and please go easy on the kicker!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Well...clearly there was a huge conspiracy in the NFL to have a rematch of the Pats/Giants. And now we will have to deal with the announcers scrambling to figure out whose *kitten* to crawl up...Brady's or Manning's. Add that to the fact that Madonna is the Half Time Show and the Super Bowl will be vomit inducing this year.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Yay Patriots!! Rematch.... Jeesh I hope we don't lose again :noway: because that'd be the ultimate suckiness
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You reall think Belichick is gonna let that happen again? I don't
  • cstoehr66
    cstoehr66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!

Thank you for the karma you sent out……(now, could you write something bad about the Giants? Heheheehhehe)
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I guess your hate made them stronger. :tongue: Go PATS!!!!!!
  • KimmieBrie
    Options
    You reall think Belichick is gonna let that happen again? I don't

Well he can only do so much, even with a fool proof game plan, the players have to make the plays.

I didn't think they'd lose last time either. Hoping for a different outcome this time!! :drinker:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Well...clearly there was a huge conspiracy in the NFL to have a rematch of the Pats/Giants. And now we will have to deal with the announcers scrambling to figure out whose *kitten* to crawl up...Brady's or Manning's. Add that to the fact that Madonna is the Half Time Show and the Super Bowl will be vomit inducing this year.

Where is the conspiracy? All the calls in both games were made correctly. Did the league pay the punt returner to barely touch the ball with his knee or to fumble the next one? How about Lee Evans and Cundiff being in cahoots to have the Ravens lose?

Be a little more open minded about it. The Patriots are going to the Superbowl because they got a few lucky mistakes from the Ravens and the Giants made fewer mistakes that San Fran.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Thank you for having class.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Where is the conspiracy? All the calls in both games were made correctly. Did the league pay the punt returner to barely touch the ball with his knee or to fumble the next one? How about Lee Evans and Cundiff being in cahoots to have the Ravens lose?

Be a little more open minded about it. The Patriots are going to the Superbowl because they got a few lucky mistakes from the Ravens and the Giants made fewer mistakes that San Fran.

It's funny that you mention the Niners punter...one of the DJs here in Reno was joking this morning that he was convinced someone paid that guy to botch plays, LOL! I heard he's receiving all kinds of threats because that last fumble...as a Philly fan, I find that deplorable. The guy messed up...it happens.

In regards to my conspiracy theory, of course there isn't one. It simply comes down to the fact that I LOATHE both the Patriots and the Giants. I don't think Eli Manning is the next greatest thing and I tire easily of listening to announcers glue their lips to his butt for 3 hours. As for the Patriots...they are proven cheaters...of course you're going to dominate when you have illegally obtained films of the teams. And the announcers do the same thing with Brady...and of course, all we're going to hear this year is how the Patriots will be out for revenge. Do I think it will be a good game? I hope so...blow outs are never fun to watch. Do I care one iota who wins? No...though if I had to choose, I'd pick the Giants, since I dislike them less.
  • orionling
    orionling Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    As a Ravens fan, I'm not all that happy with Brady or the Pats that much either. In fact, I'm not sure who I'd rather see lose more: the Giants or the Patriots. My wicked stepsister-inlaw is a Giants fan. I might just be boycotting the Super Bowl this year.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    393966_312054545496660_108992049136245_832411_1889632325_n.jpg
  • KimmieBrie
    Options
    As for the Patriots...they are proven cheaters...of course you're going to dominate when you have illegally obtained films of the teams.

It was only a matter of time before someone brought up the spygate scandal. Yes of course the Patriots were the ONLY ones doing this... And yes, that must be why they made it to SB this year too :tongue:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    As for the Patriots...they are proven cheaters...of course you're going to dominate when you have illegally obtained films of the teams.

It was only a matter of time before someone brought up the spygate scandal. Yes of course the Patriots were the ONLY ones doing this... And yes, that must be why they made it to SB this year too :tongue:

as a jets fan, i hated spygate, because it made the team, especially the head coach, eric Mangini (man-genius? yeah right) look like a total tool. he had been following bill belicheck his entire career, broke the unwritten rule of taking a HC job of a team within the same division, and then tattled on daddy for breaking a rule he knew had been going on.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

I didn't say the Patriots are the only team that does this...although with the talent they had and still have, did they really need to? If a team is capable of going 18-0 up until the Super Bowl, why cheat? And let's face it, regardless of who does & doesn't do it, it's still cheating.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My take on Spygate – as a Pats fan, well it sure does suck to have that black cloud hovering over you. Because ‘we’ did no wrong, yet ‘we’ fell into that same category of cheaters. It’ll be something that’ll always be held over our heads.

With that said, a man I respect quite a bit is Bill Cowher. I remember very clearly when he said that 1) Mangini broke code. And 2) even he tried to steal signals when coaching the Steelers and that every team in the NFL has employees in the stadium trying to steal signals, even now. The Patriots are the only team that got CAUGHT. This is coming from a very successful coach who also had many playoff successes and Superbowl rings.

It happened. It’s in the past. Things have changed. The NFL is much more aware now than they were a few years ago. I still think Belichick is a phenomenal coach!

P.S. I think our punishment for this entire scandal was something we'll hang on to forever. Losing the game that would have completed your perfect season! Ouch!