Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    In general yes, but I have my bad days, I think everyone does.
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    sometimes and I would love to change things about my mid section like most women.
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    of course
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Some days I think I look good, especially when I wear a dress, but many days I look in the mirror and think, "how can somebody love me, when I can't love myself?" People tell me I'm pretty all time, but sometimes it's hard to believe. Does it make me sad? No, I just need to gain confidence with my weight loss.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think I can be attractive. I know that others find me attractive from time to time... I am not the most gorgeous person in the world, but hey, it could be worse.

However, my attitude needs a readjustment, maybe a sprinkle of confidence and then I'd be even btter looking. I think...lol
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yes. I think I am stunning with or without makeup. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but if you cant see the beauty in your self, how is anyone else going to?
  • loftus2005
    Options
    I have my days but if I have hair make up on I feel way more confident then when I don't!! After 3 kids Im learning to love ME. Its not always easy but Im getting there. I have a daughter that is 8 and I never want her to have self image issues. I want to be a good role model for her. So far so good!!! :flowerforyou:
  • alidav12345
    Options
    That is one area that I don't like about myself. The way I look. I don't even have a full length mirror because I don't want to see myself. My eyes I think are the only good thing on me. That is something I have always struggled with even if I was thinner or fatter . Maybe one day I will have the confidence in myself.:wink:
  • Ms448
    Ms448 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I THINK CERTAIN parts of me are beautiful!!!

I love my face! I have large eyes, fair toned skin, and a beautiful natural smile.

On the other hand... totally not liking my mid-section, belly, gut... w/e u wanna call it. I've always been told, "If you lose that stomache of yours, you'd be truly even more gorgeous!"

I'll try to lose this belly and see if it's true. <3
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    First off, you're all very attractive people! :smile:

I'm just like any other person. I never feel overly attractive, but I have my good days & I have my not so good days.
  • piari
    piari Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mostly I'm just sort of apathetic about my appearance. I definitely have my days where I feel huge, even though I know all too well that I'm not. Basically, I don't consider myself attractive or unattractive. I'm just very ordinary and forgettable.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I like what I see when I look in the mirror and I also see what I would have liked to have been different or want changed. Each person is usually more critical of themselves. So I do think I'm attractive, but I'm also very aware that attraction is very different for all people.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day. Some days I wake up and think "gee, I am so disgusting" and others I think the opposite. Today is an ugly day I think.

This...
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Not really. But I don't think i'm ugly. I just think i'm normal looking.

I don't turn heads.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    More now than I ever did before. I still hate a lot about my appearance, but I'm actually pretty proud of my body these days. :) The only thing that bothers me anymore is my acne and some bad scars I have. Stretchmarks surprisingly do not bother me like they do most people... guess I'm weird.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    depends on the day.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I think i'm cute on a good day. Average most days.
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    HELLS YEAH!!! Although there are days where I do not, but I just pick myself up and keep my head up.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    only on days that i dress up.
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I think I'm "cute".