Ummmm The Hell you Aren't......
  • Juneliliy
    Juneliliy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have my off days...
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My self image is getting better. Much better than before anyway. But I suppose I look decent enough.
  • feysheart
    Options
    Most of the time, no. Sometimes my Mother thinks I have body dismorphic disorder!! I really can think of myself as ugly.

I have a lot of self-esteem issues, stemming from a pretty crappy childhood.

But, I am slowly working my way out of self-hatred, and I am beginning to think that I am beautiful more often.

I have this problem too. It sucks...keep hanging in there! :)
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think I'm attractive, but I think what helps me feel that way is my personality!! I am pretty outgoing most times!!

Don't get me wrong once I get my hair and makeup done I feel pretty good, then when I have to get dressed that can bring me down a bit, but I am working on that and feeling better about it everyday
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHA..hell no
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Nope.

I absolutely disagree with this! I know you is a hot mama!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i know that i am not attractive..... i am single and am on a few dating websites, so that is how i know for sure that i am not attractive..... i have people tell me that i am not all the time.... i mean i feel better about myself, and in probably another 150 to 200 more pounds i might think so, but it is hard to think that about yourself when people laugh in your face when you try to ask them out. like they are too good to breathe the same air that you do.
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Only on days that end in "day" :love:
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    mostly yes. Unless I am baring my belly (post c-section "pouch" and stretch marks). Actually if I am baring my belly, I feel pretty unattractive. If it's covered up, then people focus on my face and I feel more attractive. I also feel more attractive around my boyfriend because of the way he looks at me. :)
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Oh god no! Not even remotely...
  • plumeaux
    Options
    Well they say you only have beauty or brains. I disagree :)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    apparently!
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel attractive then I catch sight of myself in a mirror and I am reminded that really I am not.:blushing:
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    yes! i do!

since i've started strength training, i have loads of confidence. it is the most wonderful and surprising benefit of all my hard work :)
  • Emellon
    Emellon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Meh, I'm not entirely unfortunate-looking and like many people, there's things about me I wish I could change (like my big Greek nose, lol). Then again, you are your own worst critic. When I was younger I had hideous self-confidence and body issues (too shy to even wear a short sleeve t-shirt). Thankfully I've grown up and learned to embrace my what I got and play up my best features. I still have my days where I feel fugly; but for the most part, I think I'm pretty not bad. :drinker:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Absolutely NO!!!
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    No!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I never have considered myself to be a great looking guy but I dont consider myself to be ugly.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    nope.
    quite frumpy.