Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Most often, no! I mean I don't think I'm ugly, I think I just have pretty hair?
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    NO!!!! But I will be when I'm fit and healthy and toned from strength training! I've got a long way to go though...
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    mmm not really i think my personality is more attractive...if you like sarcasim.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I never used to.. but since dropping the weight and gaining some muscle I am feeling much more attractive :)
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm smart and successful and also starting to get a really hot body
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm ugly, but not completely happy with the way I look.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I think I could look a lot better
  • naj1991
    naj1991 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yeah i think i am.. i think id be more attractive 10pounds heavier tho .. not into the who skinny look
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...I really dislike the way I look =\
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that any woman that has ever been attracted to me has been strictly my personality, sense of humor and my confidence...
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    When I have my face on (I wear very little makeup) and my hair done, I do...sometimes. All it takes is seeing my reflection, and I feel unattractive. Frumpy, chunky, and just plain miserable.

Oddly enough, I seem to get more attention from men when I look like total crap -- straight from the gym, hair thrown up, not a stitch of makeup, and smelling like a mix of Rub A535 and Tiger Balm...Lol Must be the combined scent or something lol.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Not one tiny bit right now... ;-( x
  • alie5612
    Options
    No but Im trying to :( And I have the hardest time accepting compliments regarding my looks, Which have been coming a lot more frequent since I started to lose weight.

this is me no confidence at all and dont know how to get some
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Eh, Im funny, so who cares?
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think I am decently cute or attractive. But I don't think I'm hot. I'd like to be hot. :)
    But when I see photos of myself, I do not look remotely what I think I look like in the mirror, once in a while a picture looks okay, but I wonder if my reflection deceives me. There was something on a friend's facebook that said "my mirror and camera have totally different ideas of what I look like", something to that effect. Sooo true.
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Not remotely but I don't really do anything about it either. I don't wear makeup or flattering clothes. I just wake up, look in the mirror and think "Well, this is as good as its gonna get."
  • janessac
    Options
    On a good day I think so, but more often than not I just look in the mirror and think 'meeehhh' lol =) after another 20lbs I'm sure my story will change though, so here's hoping! :drinker:
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    How can people call themselves 'ugly'? I genuinely think 'ugly' should be a word used to exclusively describe personality.

Ugly Rant aside, apart from my weight, I am comfortable with the way I look.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    No I don't, but I know that's part of the journey - acceptance and all that jazz.One day...
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I think I have a beautiful personality (: And I'm pretty. My boy friend thinks I'm the hottest thing ever hahaha. But I do think I'm pretty however I will be more comfortable in my skin when I lose the weight.