Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm not so much attractive in the "rockin' bod" sort of way, but very attractive in the "people like to hang out with me" way.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I never did... But....... My confidence is getting better so I suppose I am getting there.

Juts from your avatar and photo on your ticker, I'd say you're quite stunning. I'd venture to say that you are the only one who doesn't think you're attractive. :-)

I have my good days and bad days. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think I look pretty good. Some days, eh.

But men have always seemed to be attracted to me, so I guess that means I am?
  • jmart53
    jmart53 Posts: 47
    Options
    It's sad to see such a pretty young girl think that way. You are beautiful sweetie!
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I do not think I'm attractive and my mum always reminds me how bad I look, great mum hey.

You gotta be kidding me? You're totally hot and don't forget it!

Your too lovely :blushing:
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've never found myself attractive.. Big boned, red hair, freckles.. Yeah, not attractive.
  • zoewoodland
    zoewoodland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Its probably not answering the question but I really believe that all women have something beautiful about them even if they dont see it themselves. You may not find yourself attractive but someone else always will. Thats how i look at it anyway. Since putting on weight, I havnt thought of myself as attractive but my partner is constantly reassuring me that he loves how I look and building up my self esteem so i think the more confidence you have, you more attractive you are.
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have never once felt attractived in my intired life! I don't think I'll ever feel attractive @ all!

what are you people talking about?! how can you say things like that? you're very pretty dammit! :)

i feel attractive...:D
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I'm alright hey, just alright.. Make up and great hair works wonders :)
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    Yes!
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i think i am, yes
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've never found myself attractive.. Big boned, red hair, freckles.. Yeah, not attractive.

Red hair and freckles are two of the features I like best about myself.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My husband tells me I am all the time :heart: it depends on the day for me.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I do not think I'm attractive and my mum always reminds me how bad I look, great mum hey.

You gotta be kidding me? You're totally hot and don't forget it!

Your too lovely :blushing:

I just say it as it is and don't forget it! :) Ignore what your Mum says, I'm pretty sure you'd take neutral guys opinions anyday!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think I'm average, nothing special... I always say that I'm someone you gotta grow to love :)
  • msleah88
    Options
    I think im pretty.#justsaying
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I usually think I'm attractive most of the time. But my body needs some fine tuning :)
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think I am an adorable puppy!!

lololol
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    yes. i. do . <3 dont hate me cause im beautiful hahah
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Not anymore. Feel frumpy most days.
  • heatherisom
    heatherisom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There are things I like about myself, like hair and eyes, but I really hate my body. I am torn between sitting on the couch in disgust or getting up and making it better. It is like a big hole I am trying to climb out of.