Do you fart at the gym?

Options

Replies

• dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    All the time! And I've been known to shut down lines at the factory I used to work for! :)
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    At home, I blame the cat... but it could be awkward walking around at the gym with my cat!
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! too funny made my afternoon at work worth while readign this :o)
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally knew it was a guy asking this...

BECAUSE all of us know girls do not fart. :tongue:

*this*
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Of course I do, especially when it is really busy.....you always get a machine that way :laugh:

P.S. LOVE the crop dusting comment!
  • clairetillman
    clairetillman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I get them bad during Zumba! aayyyeee.... :laugh:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Omg this is funny. I think tears just ran down my leg!!

I tend to drop bombs after working out more so than during. And if swimming?? Ohhh......Swimming is dangerous.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad other ladies laugh at farting....

It's not funny, but it's freakin hilarious :laugh:

The poor guy in the corner of my office has no where to run.

He's kinda prissy tho. I swear he never farts. EVER. I don't think he knows how to. Seriously :noway:

Ever get the ones that are warm and juicy and give you a case of monkey butt? :cry: Please tell me someone else has those.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

Ever get the ones that are warm and juicy and give you a case of monkey butt? :cry: Please tell me someone else has those.

lol @ monkey butt.
    one of my kids called me a monkey butt the other day...wonder if it's related.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Omg this is funny. I think tears just ran down my leg!!

I tend to drop bombs after working out more so than during. And if swimming?? Ohhh......Swimming is dangerous.

Are you sure those were tears?
  • MrsKite
    Options
    6 pages about farting! Great topic and a good laugh! Crop dusting is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time :laugh:

My husband is usually the victim of my farts. I am famous for clearing 3 isles at a Pet Smart. At the gym?? That's why we all wear headphones. At Zumba. .. that's why we play the music so loud!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    ROFL! I used to do it everytime I was on the treadmill and I would pray no one could hear me with their earbuds in their ears and the music blasting! I have noticed recently that since I have stopped drinking sodas for the most part and I am focusing more on a balanced diet that I am not have as much of an issue. heehee Funny too because I always teased my mom about having the walking farts and as soon as I got a little older they hit me!!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    omg, i did the total fly by at the gym the other day. you know, when you fart, and just keep walking around, trying to dilute the fart by spreading it around as much as possible.

it didn't work as well as i thought it would.
    \

also referred to as "crop dusting"

I thought it was only "crop dusting" if you had a victim?
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    That is some funny SH** :laugh:
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    LMAO this is hilarious. I definitely notice a lot more guys farting at the gym, not sure if girls are better at covering it up or what
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Totally knew it was a guy asking this...

BECAUSE all of us know girls do not fart. :tongue:

lol, I am with her :laugh:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i try not to but if it happens i walk away faster then when it came out. but after reading all the post i have come up with a new idea i can try out next time i fill one comming on start doing jumping jacks the arms will be my fan and save my air to
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I remember dreading sit ups in gym though... they ALWAYS make me fart... and that is one of the reasons I prefer crunches.
  • marcelalegrand
    Options
    I can't stop laughing! My face hurts!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I can handle the farts, I can't handle the guy on the treadmill behind the bike i'm on sweating so profusely that his sweat flies all over me... and yes.. when I'm lifting.. after a particularly good chili day.. i'll fart. I can't hear it I've got the headset on.

Fart away.. but keep your sweat to yourself!