Replies

• beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing pic! Good job :)
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Are you using the meal plan and all the supplements? If not what are you doing? You look really great btw, keep it up!

The meal plan yes, but with a bit more creativity with spices and vegetables. The only supps I am taking are green tea extract, protein powder and waxymaize, which is a complex carb that you add to your post workout shake.
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG...I have that website up right now looking at "Your Top 4 Female Muscle Building Plans" (for the 40+ age group). Although none of them are with Kris, there is a 12 week Tone & Define program and LiveFit program, both with Jamie Eason.

They both look good, any suggestions!!!

BTW, great job on your progress!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,956 Member
    Options
    Well done. I'm going to check out this program!! (I'm currently doing NROL4W.)
  • ukhennin
    ukhennin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I know you've had two more weeks, but those are better results than I've ever seen with a 30 day shred. Thanks for posting and supporting the argument to lift heavy.
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! You look amazing :)
  • iluvkittens
    Options
    bump
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    you look great! those befores could be my pics! I am also 5'8" and weight appx 152 (ish)....what an inspiration for me and soooo many others!!

great job, definatley what I needed to get my *kitten* moving!! (moving up that is :laugh:)
  • bluefever
    Options
    Are you using the meal plan and all the supplements? If not what are you doing? You look really great btw, keep it up!

The meal plan yes, but with a bit more creativity with spices and vegetables. The only supps I am taking are green tea extract, protein powder and waxymaize, which is a complex carb that you add to your post workout shake.

Just look at the guy programs. No reason why you have to stick to a girl one. If you look at the routines, they are gonna be pretty similiar anyway. it's all about marketing. I do however like Jamies livefit.
  • paige2390
    paige2390 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    great job!
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow! i just added weight training to my exercise routine a few days a week...hopefully i'll get similar results!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for posting and sharing the link....your results are beautiful!!!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wowee! Thanks for the inspiration...I've been looking at that site too...I just didn't think I'd see those kind of results in 6 weeks.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Are you doing cardio at all, or just lifting? I took cardio out for 8 weeks other than HIIT 1x a week and do full body weights 2x a week(I only have 3 days at the gym each week, so...) You look FABULOUS. I hope my results are even half as good!
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love your butt!!!!
  • bluefever
    Options
    Are you doing cardio at all, or just lifting? I took cardio out for 8 weeks other than HIIT 1x a week and do full body weights 2x a week(I only have 3 days at the gym each week, so...) You look FABULOUS. I hope my results are even half as good!

I do 2 25 minute sessions of cardio everyday and lift 3-4x's a week.
  • Deanna051
    Deanna051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    just curious which plan you were doing from the website? and which meal plan or supplements you are following?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!