You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The thin girl you used to be so jealous of is now bigger than you are.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    When you realize that your t-shirt that used to be embarrassingly tight - like only wear to clean around the house and change shirts real quick if someone comes to the door tight! - now hangs down past your butt and looks like a tent on you!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    When to run up the stairs in only your underpants you don't hear a claping sound from teh fat hitting the other fat:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    The thin girl you used to be so jealous of is now bigger than you are.

Hehehe... Love it.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    When to run up the stairs in only your underpants you don't hear a claping sound from teh fat hitting the other fat:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing:
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's AWESOME!!
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You go to trim your "area" and can see it by looking straight down :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:

Hahaha I was so happy when this happened to me!
  • YourCatalyst429
    Options
    You can no longer go out in the winter with only a sweatshirt because you lack the fatty iinsulation you use to have that kept you warm! :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    When you are considering plastic surgery to clean up that neckline!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when you go shopping EVERY week because your clothes get too loose too fast.

you know you're losing weight when you have to buy the next size down in advance because you KNOW you'll be that size in no time. :-)
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    <

this happens
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    I can cut my toenails without being a contortionist (sp).
    i am still shocked at how the towels shrunk magically before. now, magically, they have grown! LOL!
    Needing a size smaller in underwear and bras.
    my boots can now zip up all the way
    POSITIONS!!! :)
    fitting in chairs with arms easily.

174431.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    you can get on the riding lawn mower and fit behind the steering wheel
    [/quote]

I cut the grass last week and realized how away the steering wheel was. I used to be like 2" away from it. Now it's more like a foot away!
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Wait wait wait, your boobs shrink?!
    I knew I wanted to lose weight for a reason!
    :D
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you have to buy new panties
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    you cross your legs, comfortably.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but you know your losing weight when you can finally retire the maternity pants you've been wearing because you didn't want to go pants shopping AGAIN for a bigger size. :glasses:

lol I fit back into my 15's comfortably. *sigh. I have a ways to go but I'm totally motivated by all of you!

232308.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When you lay on your stomach and can barely see your butt, instead of not being able to see over your butt :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    those "pants sit just below natural waist" actually sit just below natural waist:noway:
  • YourCatalyst429
    Options
    You have to update you signature on here every week so that it shows the new amount of weight lost!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!