5 random/interesting facts about you

Options

Replies

• openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My thumbs are double jointed, so they look "curly" when I give a thumbs up.. LOL
    I love to sing, though I'm sure it's tough on my kids
    Love music
    I'm a joker and a laugher
    5 is my fav #
  • ladyjeanne57
    ladyjeanne57 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love beading jewelry using little tiny tiny beads.
    I give horseback riding lessons to a mentally and physically challenged child.
    My Nook is my new best friend.
    My cat, Princess (by the way I did NOT name her this) I adopted from a no-kill shelter. She had been there for nine months without willingly allowing anyone to touch her...for example when they put her in the crate to go home with me they had to put heavy rubber gloves that went on up to their elbows! She bit me both times I went to visit her. The interesting part is that when I got her home and had spent a bit of time talking to her while she was in her crate, she got out and got onto my lap. Nine years later...she still draws blood, but, rarely. And she is no longer afraid to have my hand over her head. So sad the damage that can be done to these animals.
    I hate buying perfume! I am never confident that what smells good to me actually smells good to others on me!
    I love shopping at consignment stores, Vallue Village, etc... Got a brand new Talbot's blue-green corderoy jacket for $15.00.

And, obviously, can not count...that was six things..oh, darn this makes it seven...
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    1. I hate feet (other people's disgust me, and I don't even particularly care fore my own)
    <snip>
    I will read over my own posts/messages/IM at LEAST once before sending it, and if I send it and a mistake went through it will bother me. I also read everything I receive like a proofreader and will find the mistakes and those will bother me, too.
    "Fore". Just saying :laugh:
    HAHA! Missed that one thanks....now to edit. :wink:

Berry!!!! Behave!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    1 - i am right handed, but i can write neatly with both my right and left :). my friends find it soo fascinating that i can write with both hands and have very neat hand writing with both! :)

2 - i HATE spiders, but i LOVE snakes. yes thats right, i scream when theres a spider in my bedroom, but i love holding snakes. I want a pet snake in my bedroom!

3 - i can burp the whole alphabet.

4 - in march last year my mum grounded me as she caught me with loads of lads in the house playing truth or dares. (say no more),, anyway i was grounded, and i really wanted to get out of the house, anyway one night mum was watching tv, and i jumped out my bedroom window and landed in the front garden, luckily im still alive :laugh: with a few cuts n bruises!

5 - i survived a house fire when i was 9 years old.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    1. My ears are uneven (I blame it on being delivered by forceps)
    2. I hate it when I make spelling errors, but could care less if anyone misspells something in text or online.
    3. Movie lines often pop into my head in daily situations.
    4. Whenever I get sick I blame Walmart shopping carts.
    5. I miss running with my Dad.
  • ladyjeanne57
    Options
    I am with you on the commodities/stock thing!!! How the heck did the whole world get into this???
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1 - including my current 4, in total i've had 10 pet rats (:
    2 - people have told me that my room looks like my personality has exploded into it :D
    3 - i have a slight obsession with books and body products (separately, of course)
    4 - my mum is a raw vegan
    5 - i haven't had a full head of my natural hair color since i was 13
  • gerritnking
    Options
    1) I hate shoes. I wish i could go barefoot everywhere.
    2) I brew my own beer.
    3) I am a leftie
    4) I love studying History
    5) I forge with 100+ year old equipment
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    1. I got married and had twin boys when I was 16 years old (all in the right order)
    2. I am always cold!
    3. I love Spongebob, don't know why. lol
    4. My husband is just 12 years older than my boys and he adopted them (he's a wonderful man)
    5. I am so anal about my hair and makeup except for when I run, then I don't care what I look like.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    1♥ I was hit in the head with a baseball bat when I was two....I was not playing baseball, nor was I anywhere near a ball field...

2♥ I am a Bee Keeper, have one hive that I have wintered over and planning on expanding my bee yard in the spring

3♥ I can curse like a sailor in German and Polish

4♥ I have been held at gunpoint

5♥ I want to be buried under a Yew Tree, wrapped in an old quilt.....I have the quilt part down, its just figuring out how to get my lifeless body to Wales or somewhere similar, since these trees do not grow in the states...
  • ladyjeanne57
    Options
    Too great! You must have been so proud of your Uncle! What an amazing man he must have been.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Loony thread hehehe, bloody interesting actually!

Mine are:

I was once left outside Tescos in my pram for hours because my aunt, who had taken me out for a walk, forgot about me and went off home - WITHOUT ME! :laugh:
    I was stabbed in the foot with a garden fork when I was five years old, by my cousin, deliberately! :sad:
    I once came third in a javelin competition, Fatima Whitbread was the winner.
    Up until I was 28 years old, I had had 36 jobs.
    One of my Ascendants is Russian and rather unusual.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    1. I love to dance. No matter where I am, if I hear music, I will start dancing.
    2. I am always cold and HATE the cold weather. I would give anything to live somewhere warm and tropical.
    3. After having my 2nd child I was diagnosed with citus inversus w/dextrocardia.
    4. My grandma passed away about 15 years ago. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her and start tearing up.
    5. I have one attached earlobe and one unattached earlobe.
  • Dbaratta1
    Options
    1) I love over-cast chilly days (hoodie weather)
    2) Bounce Houses are great fun!
    3) Laughing makes me Laugh
    4) Grandkids Rock
    5) Gonna be in Vegas on the 4th of July!!! Fire-works and crazies......YES!:laugh:
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    1. In 2001, I was the National 3-Baton & Hoop Baton twirling Champion!
    2. I grew up in Truck & Tractor Pulling.. I still love the smell of diesel fuel, the sound of a performance engine, and dirt :)
    3. Vegetarians & Vegans frustrate the crap out of me. Especially when they are doing it to "save the animals". Same goes for organizations like PETA & HSUS. These Organizations have an Agenda, they have little education when it comes to animal well-being, and do more harm than good. Give your $$ to your LOCAL Humane Shelter. It is NOT the same as PETA or HSUS (which has a similar name). End rant. If you want more information, feel free to message me :) On the same note, our Farmers do not get the appreciation they deserve over a few black-eyes in the industry. If you had a good meal today, thank a farmer!
    4. I hate snakes, feet, spiders, creepy crawly things, and touching fish. Yuck!
    5. I'm addicted to post-it notes. I use them for everything!
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1. I am fascinated with all aspects of weather! I think I missed my calling. Lol
    2. I hate snakes!!!!
    3. I do not like pitch dark... Yes we have a night light,
    4. I don't like heigths much, but want to see me really freak, have a child get too close to the edge.
    ( balcony, windows, etc.)
    5. I am very into details....you can't get much by me. :-)
    ( My mom says I'm noisey)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    *1* I can bat both right and left handed and I am right handed

*2* I have an obsession with pens

*3* I was born on St. Patrick's Day

*4* I am 4th generation to work where I work

*5* I eat ketchup on my eggs (some people think it's weird LOL)
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1. I speak 3 languages
    2. I play 6 instruments
    3.I've written the SAT's (It's weird for a Canadian)
    4.I was hit in the boob with a dart when I was 16, it stuck and surprisingly hardly bled.
    5.I once shadowed a dentist and got to watch 3 rotten teeth being pulled - coolest thing I've ever seen!
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ok here goes
    1: my great -grandfather fought in and survived the battle of roukes drift( see the film zulu)
    2: i've owned 38 motorcycles. crashed 3, had 1 stolen, none have been a harley
    3: i'm related by marriage to Barack Obama (current us president)
    4: i once won a beauty contest dressed as a woman
    5: i used to be able to get both legs behind my head at the same time( hopefully will again soon)
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1. I have 6 kids....ages are 17,16,13,8,7,6
    2. I have worked in Pro and College athletics
    3. I am the first member of my family to have a salary paying job
    4. My mom died when I was born
    5. I am deaf but by the grace of God I can speak