Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Just another day :heart:

Agreed....just over sensationalized way for people to spend money. Don't have one myself, and personally I dont worry about it.
  • snakegoddess_3
    Options
    yep yep same here single again
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    :cry:

nope
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Just another day :heart:

I agree totally! I never celebrate it.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    This guy.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I will be dateless, too.

I do get to buy neat things for my kids and granddaughter, but alas .... I'll be enjoying a quiet night home alone .... again this year.
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    no valentine here either. i will be at work all day and night!. pity party here too! lol:brokenheart: heres some flowers for you tho!:flowerforyou:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    This guy.

Oh, FFS.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I never do Valentines day, its just another day, I will probably make my one friend an Anti-valentines day card like I do every year, one year it was a card with a dead rat on it but other than that... nothing. I can't be bothered .
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    First time in YEARS without a Valentine....

But I might get lucky anyway :wink:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    techinically..i have a husband, but since he'll get me jack for valentines day, i'm accepting applications for new ones.
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will be spending it with my grandmother and some other family members - lost my Paps 3 years ago so don't want her to be alone - I am married but we don't usually do much ........
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I've never had a "Valentine". Not even when I was married. No lie, we were married for 4 years. The first 2 years I got nothing, the 3rd year I had him pull into the grocery store parking lot as we passed so I could run in and buy myself some chocolates (they were already like 75% off because it was about 9pm) then the 4th year he got me a small box of chocolates and a card with my name spelled wrong. All Valentines day means to me is that I can eat a bunch of different kinds of chocolates from the same cute box and don't have to unwrap each one individually.
  • wartyme
    Options
    Its tooo many fine women on here not to have a Valentine. Dayum. :flowerforyou:
  • UnderConstructionJ
    Options
    Thats actually a good idea.
    Having a girls night that night. Maybe some drag queens, too!
    Just broke up with fiancé after 6 years :(
    BUT I AM REFUSING TO BE SAD!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My single girlfriends have a horror movie night on Valentine's day. I'm married, and I really wanna go :smile:
  • UnderConstructionJ
    Options
    LOL...
    As of right now...no. I don't have a special Valentine.

But I'm certainly willing to entertain offers from anyone interested in being mine for the day.
    (If I get too many requests though, I may have to split them all up and assign shifts to my Sweethearts...)

BAHAHAHA !!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

:bigsmile:
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I went years and years with no valentine. After a few V Days with my fiance' (you know to get it in because I never had it) I just feel differently about it. It's a holiday set up to make you feel bad about yourself if you're single or bad about your relationship if it doesn't turn out like it is on the movies. It's a horrible, money driven day that means nothing. Every day you should LOVE yourself and now that I'm in a relationship, every day my fiance' should LOVE me and show it....not just a cold day in February....

Don't let it get you down!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    my husband will ignore me just like every other day!

Thats normal? Maybe you should find yourself a side piece that pays a lot of attention to you :tongue: