Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I've been single on V-day for as long as I can remember!! (we're talking years!!!!)

So I just use it as a day to remind myself how much I LOVE me..and yes, that includes a gift :bigsmile:

a) ditto
    b) i will ALSO be getting myself a gift ;)

Does that gift Vibrate???

a lady never shares her secrets ;) wink wink.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Its tooo many fine women on here not to have a Valentine. Dayum. :flowerforyou:

I was thinking the same thing-- there are some seriously gorgeous men and women on here who are completely unappreciated!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    as a guy I do not get a Valentine's day. Society has made it so this is a day for women. No I am not being a male chauvinist but it truly is a woman's holiday. I would much rather have a nice birthday, or Christmas, or just a simple I love you.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I've been single on V-day for as long as I can remember!! (we're talking years!!!!)

So I just use it as a day to remind myself how much I LOVE me..and yes, that includes a gift :bigsmile:

a) ditto
    b) i will ALSO be getting myself a gift ;)

Does that gift Vibrate???
    HA HA HA!! I needed this laugh!

Vibrating gifts=the best gifts...and they are the gifts that keep on giving. See what I did there? :bigsmile: :blushing:

Every woman should have a date with BOB from time to time - single or married :wink:
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nope no Valentines for me either! Been single since before christmas. Not much of a story!
  • MissEmDizzle
    MissEmDizzle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i dont have a Valentine either...... The guy I like is a total douche but that is for another topic. hang in there atleast us here who have no valentine can save the money and buy our selves something nice for all the hard work we are doing with transforming ourselves not only physically but mentally as well.....
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    No Valentine and I'm married, how sad is that. My 4 yr old is my Valentine :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I had no idea so many people are
    really taken for granted.
  • andreacord
    Options
    HAH yup single and travelling home for my spring break .. my best girl friend will be my valentine I guess cause I'm surprising her :) Last year I got my wisdoms yanked on valentine's day .. ****tiest way to spend valentine's ever
  • Kara_B
    Kara_B Posts: 26
    Options
    I have seven or eight during the day, and all they're giving me is dirty diapers and slobbery kisses. I'll take what I can get.
  • lnorton84
    lnorton84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nope no Valentine for me and hadn't been for years. It's all good though. I will be spending the day kicking butt trying to lose weight, plus no date means more alone time to work on myself. I do miss romance though, but alas no romance, no drama either :) I will go out and buy myself something nice the day after (a treadmill) exactly what I want no chocolates :)
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    February 14th should be like the 13th floor in elevators... just skipped as if it weren't there.

Was that my outside voice? Sorry. To answer your question.... I do not have a valentine. :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    me! i'm taking myself to see the vow.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <---- this guy doesnt
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just another day...

...and my birthday.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Yep...same story,different year. :ohwell:

haha, me too! Oh well, maybe next year. :)
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    No valentine here either. :ohwell: I have been gun shy since dumping the crackhead....I mean ex. I have to work that night though so it will not seem so bad.
  • chickidoo1121
    chickidoo1121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just another day :heart:

I am with you on that! Just another money making day....if you do have a special someone in your life, Valentine's Day should be everyday :) Just my thoughts....
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    As I recently described Valentines Day to a new friend of mine, I call it “Singles Awareness Day.” So, yes I am in the same boat as you and have been that way for a bit now.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with Valentines Day, made up holiday that it is, but it is the day that rubs your nose in it. Ever see a couple in each others’ arms and completely lost in each other? That lonely and slightly envious pang you get when you see them and you’re single lasts about 24-48 hours, and that couple seems to be on every corner.

That being said, I do call upon my brothers that do have a Valentine to put some effort into it and make her feel special for God’s sake. And keep it the whole year, the way ****ens (who just turned 200 BTW) said we should about Christmas.
  • airvan20
    airvan20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No Valentine for me for 2 years now while being separated, but I have a potential prospect this year! :bigsmile: