Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Options

Replies

• Kevww1982
    Options
    I have 14 to go to get under 200! I cant wait as well!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    7 little itty bitty lbs to go....come on everyone lets bust through that wall

look out onederland there are a bunch of us comin' for you...
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I have 65lbs to go but im working towards that goal....!!!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I can not wait either....203....I keep saying just a couple of weeks....and my food diary keeps telling me I will be way under in 5 weeks....but I don't know!! I keep my fingers crossed...I haven't been under 200 since high school....I will be doing a happy dance if I every see 19 something.....it doesn't matter if it 199.5 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Abalicious11
    Options
    I am currently at 201.5 and cant wait to be under 200 too!!
  • KellyRunyon
    Options
    I'm there with ya. I am so wanting to get below 200 and have a way to go to get there but I am determined to get there and not see that number again. :smile:
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I can't wait either! EEK! I'm so close.... (203 right now)... YOU CAN DO IT :] Friend me if you want :]
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You WILL get there very soon. Keep going!!!
  • thedrummer1978
    thedrummer1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's one of my biggest goals right now - to see 199 on the scale! I still have about 35 pounds to go but I'm excited for that day. And I'm excited for you! Friend me if you'd like! Cheers on 50 pounds lost! :drinker:
  • rdjack
    rdjack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can so identify with you! I am at 19 pounds lost since a week before Thanksgiving and my first big goal is to get under 200... only 4 pounds to go. I have gotten frustrated and have "taken two -steps backward" at times, but I am finally doing this the healthy way. Keep it up, stay focused and keep up the good work! You can do it!!! ~Rae
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i been at 200-205 for a while and would love to get under 200, but its been kind of hard cuz i can't eat all the clories...and its telling me that im starving my self! But i do my calorie count and try to stay under 1200 ;(
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'am with you !
  • rdjack
    rdjack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I'm so close - cw 201.4! (sw 1/1/11 was 303.4) -- i can't wait to get under 200 either!! :)
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    I know you're not supposed to care about the number but I sure do! breaking 200 was a huge milestone for me. I actually got there in 2009 but I think I allowed myself to feel like I had made it and therefore it was ok to indulge a little so I went back up to 221.5 (this summer). yuck. I am now at 195.9 and this time I'm not taking it for granted. I finally realize that this is the way I have to live from now on. Intellectually I already knew that but I don't think I really "got" it until I started to lose this time around. Having a goal helps quite a bit - even if it's a goal you reevaluate. I'm shooting for 185 and then I will see if that is where I want to be. I probably could go much lower than that but for now that's my focus.
  • jennifertarleton
    Options
    I KNOW the feeling! I have been over 200 lbs for 6 years! I am only 4'11"! I have been using myfitnesspal since Oct. 13th and made a lifestyle change! Last month I stepped on the scale and I had FINALLY got to 199 lbs! I literally screamed! My husband ran into the bathroom "what's wrong, honey?". All I could say was "LOOK!" and just started crying my eyes out! I started at 225 and today I am 194 lbs! Keep going! YOU can do it!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I was at the edge of onederland seemingly forever even though it was maybe a couple of weeks. Feeling stuck I poured over threads looking for ideas. I found the one on eating to your Base Metabolic Rate and that's it, whatever gets burned working out simply goes into your deficit. This caused me to both increase my workouts and calories consumed compared to what I'd been at.

I also had routinely been low on carbs so I increased that closer to my target. Now I'm melting! In seriousness, this is an experiment but reading that thread made me want to try it. I don't want to lose muscle so I'm going to consume more and try to eat back the calories from exercise while keeping it at a high level.

Yes, it's just a number but keep the faith everybody, it's a great feeling and really worth all the effort. You'll feel great about yourselves. Good Luck!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 150poundstogo
    Options
    60 to go!
  • xokelxo
    Options
    Hi everyone! congratulations on how far you have all come. I am in this lovely category as well. I have 15 pounds to go and i cannot wait to see a 199! Right now, I have no desire to give up or sabotage my progress at all, but I think when I get to see that number, it'll just push me that much harder. Good lucke everybody!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    me, too! my end-of-February goal is 199 and as of this morning I'm 4 pounds away! *fingers crossed*