Dear fiftysomething naked guy in the gym locker room...

Options

Replies

• janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Next time just hang your towel on it.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yah I was at our local pool awhile back, sitting in the shallow end with my son. This older man in tight speedos was hanging around and of course his junk was at eye level. Ewwww.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I once had a naked woman at the gym ask me for a tampon. Yes, as a matter of fact, I did take a quick glance at the floor.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing... maybe if you flick it...it will go away?

omg ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I once had a naked woman at the gym ask me for a tampon. Yes, as a matter of fact, I did take a quick glance at the floor.

dude i just had tea come out my nose!

i'm pretty straight forward, i would just say "hey guy, the twig and giggle berries, cover them up, thanks"
  • Jessaustx
    Options
    hahaha oh boy. that's gross.. and it makes me want to vomit
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    So funny!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread I have read in a very long time! LMAO
  • katzmeow_83
    katzmeow_83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lol i feel you! :)
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I am a fifty something and I do not do this. To tell you the truth it bothers the hell out of me and it happens way to often. I mean **** drape a towell over your **** my friend!! I am not a prude but I also do not want your **** that close to me either!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This happens WAY too often. And it's always the old dudes. Old dudes LOVE to show you their junk. Weird...

That's because they no longer give a **** what you think :smile: One day, you might feel that way also.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I workout early in the morning, and there's a clan of them in the locker room. It's like they have to do it. Think maybe they have a blog called "Dear thirtysomething homophobic guy in the locker room"...

This made me Laugh Out Loud!

In my gym (I hear, since i'm a woman) there is a huge population of "homosexual men on the down low" my husband and his friend had an experience the other day lol...so maybe thats it too...Maybe they want to see if theres any reaction to their junk lmao
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    dear lady on the treadmill who smells like cat litter box, please train your cat to not pee on your workout clothes as I just got rid of my cat for doing that, you smell and I dont like it.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Best laugh of the day...but yes I have heard this from many guys....the oldies just swing it around like its made of 10 karat gold....
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing... maybe if you flick it...it will go away?

OMG- This made me laugh to hard!!!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    what worries me is you stood there for 10minutes with his junk in your face, Cant have been that mad if you took it for that long :-P haha

I do get ya though, sometimes its abit weird to stay naked to long in conversation
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    It must be an older crowd type of thing. The girls locker room is the same, ALL the older ladies just stand around naked chit chatting it up. And it's the ones that do the aqua classes.

uh.. NOOO.... I'm inching up on 50 and I'd NEVER do that. I don't care how bangin my body is.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    There is an eighty-something crowd of ladies in our locker room. They cover the bench with a towel, then sit and lotion themselves. One always asks for help putting on her socks, even though I know she just did an hour's worth of laps in the pool.

The gym regulars know to clear out before she gets to the socks.
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm not 50 something just 43. Sorry I'll try to do better tomorrow :-)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Personally, I can't wait til I'm old and have lost all my inhibitions. I'm looking forward to making young people feel awkward in about 25 years.