BLACK TEAM WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    The Chinese food was awesome, but BOOM - I just logged it...

Good thing I was able to spend some time at the barn today doing some ground work with Will..

Have a great night all. Janie
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening folks!

As usual a quiet batman=a batman out of town. Glad to be home tonight though and glad to be catching up!

Shuntae-Buy the dress, you totally deserve it. I myself will be rewarding myself with a custom taylored suit when I reach my goal. You'll look great and it's an investment in the new you!

Vanessa-Sorry little O is still sick. Poor baby. I hate when my litte guys get sick. Lots of mommy kisses will make him better.

Bobbi- Grats on the first 5k! I'm proud to be your pal. I hope the knee gets better. But I am most proud that you didnt use the knee as an excuse to skip it. I have my first one tommorow morning and gotta tell ya I am a bit nervous about the whole thing. lol It's supposed to rain too so it will most likely be a soggy experience. lol!

Marla- NICE SHIRT! Grats on fitting into it! It's marvelous =)

Lori-Your doing awesome!

Sam-Your in the grove boss! You'll be ready for vaca in no time!

To everyone else, your doing a great job! I gotta head to the gym for a quick workout with plenty of stretching to get ready for tommorow! lol

:flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Andrew - good vibes for the 5K tomorrow <<<<<<<<<<<vibes>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope the weather holds out.

GO BATMAN GO!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Got my fingers crossed for you that it all goes smoothly!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Run, Batman, Run--

And Happy Father's Day, buddy!!!!!!!
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    Good Evening to Everyone:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

SHUNTAE- how great you are getting excited about your run...i know you'll do great! omg reward yourself...buy that dress!

JANIE- hope that you get to feeling better soon:sick:

RENAE- it is so humid here too right now....me and the hubs went for a long walk last night....ugh was sweating like a little piggy....lol....BURN THOSE CALORIES OFF!!!

MARLA- :heart: you!!...love the shirt...that is awesome....lol i got married in a sweatshirt and jeans:laugh: :laugh:

LORI- omg i feel super yucky when i over eat....but sometimes...ya just have to :laugh: specially when we go to a good restaurant:laugh: :laugh: oh...and i like SKETCHERS tenny shoes....o so comfy!!!

JEANNIE- huge high fives.....still haven't had any DONUTS!...not happy about it....but i'm doin it:laugh: :sad: :grumble: :laugh:

BOBBI- congrats on the 5k....and hope your knee gets better...i just had an MRI on both of mine.....reconstructive surgery for them both...ugh...not looking forward to that...but it beats being in pain with them all the time:smile:

SAM- so happy with the challenge this week....i had to break the donut habit sometime and hopefully...will not go back to them after this week is up:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

ANDREW- good luck on the run tomorrow....just remember...don't trip over any flat surfaces:laugh: ( my grandpa used to say i'm an airhead and i could trip over a flat surface) :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

VANESSA- hope your son gets to feeling better soon

i tried to read thru the whole thread...lol...if i missed anyone....hope you are doing well and good luck with your challenge this week!!!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :blushing: :glasses: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    April, gurl.........I am so proud of you on the doughnut front!! It will get easier and before you know it you wont want one!!

Looking good beautiful!!:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Good luck Andrew ! I had a blast and I know you will too:heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    April, gurl.........I am so proud of you on the doughnut front!! It will get easier and before you know it you wont want one!!

Yep-- I tell people I eat anything I want-- it's just that my "wanter" has changed--

Yours will too, after this week-- bravo, my good April.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Jeannie why does your smiley have a top on but no bottoms?!?! She is a little hoochie! :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good luck Andrew ! I had a blast and I know you will too:heart:

Oh look at you-- you're adorable!!!!!!!

Love that AV, missy!!
  • Marla64
    Options

Jeannie why does your smiley have a top on but no bottoms?!?! She is a little hoochie! :laugh:

You know, seriously-- I was gonna comment but decided not to, lest I be thought of as having a dirty mind or sumpin-- but her gyrating has me concerned on a public beach and all--

:huh:

Ya know what I'm sayin'?
  • arewethereyet
    Options

You know, seriously-- I was gonna comment but decided not to, lest I be thought of as having a dirty mind or sumpin-- but her gyrating has me concerned on a public beach and all--

:huh:

Ya know what I'm sayin'?

ex CUSE me I am napping.........that is me snoring.....you dirty birds. She cracks me up! Not too long ago I looked a bit like her!! The resemblence is uncanny:laugh: :laugh:

Ok I have to post this note so I can see if her coochie is showing:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ok so I removed it because I am not sure what she was rubbing on, but she looked a bit too happy to me:laugh:

I am now posting a horny dolphin:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Yep-- I tell people I eat anything I want-- it's just that my "wanter" has changed--

They have been bringing in large boxes of doughnuts every day at work. A coworker who is morbidly obese made a comment that I must be having a hard time saying no. I explained that I no longer want it so it was not hard. She said it must be nice to be that way, but if the company is buying she is eating it. I didnt say a word.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Jeannie your horny dolphin isn't working either! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie your horny dolphin isn't working either! :laugh:

:laugh: I took him out because he was making me dizzy. But he looked like he was hunching instead of swimming. :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Jeannie, you crack me up--

So, a bit of guidance if you please--

So, this week, with all the nuttiness with grandma here, I neglected my diuretic/blood pressure medicine-- TOM began on Wednesday as scheduled, and I had the best two runs of my life Wednesday and Thursday with the medicines out of my system. Four miles both nights-- I felt stronger than I had since my 5k-- which was right before the surgery, right before the blood pressure started inching up, right before medicines.

Blood pressure is now 149/78-- not alarming, not as good as it had been--

But, here's the kicker-- I just got on the scale-- yeah, I know it's at night-- 178.5. My ticker reflects 166.5-- 12 pounds of water since last week--

Not good--

Yes, I know the answer-- but I hate being so weak from it-- my runs have been so hard, and were so effortless this week minus the medicines--

Oh well-- curious as to your thoughts just the same--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

They have been bringing in large boxes of doughnuts every day at work. A coworker who is morbidly obese made a comment that I must be having a hard time saying no. I explained that I no longer want it so it was not hard. She said it must be nice to be that way, but if the company is buying she is eating it. I didnt say a word.

Don't you just love that? I work with girls who occasionally comment about when I skip the cake/donuts/leftovers from meetings (I usually skip but sometimes have a small portion), but gorge on it themselves and complain about gaining weight. Well, duh.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Jeannie, you crack me up--

So, a bit of guidance if you please--

So, this week, with all the nuttiness with grandma here, I neglected my diuretic/blood pressure medicine-- TOM began on Wednesday as scheduled, and I had the best two runs of my life Wednesday and Thursday with the medicines out of my system. Four miles both nights-- I felt stronger than I had since my 5k-- which was right before the surgery, right before the blood pressure started inching up, right before medicines.

Blood pressure is now 149/78-- not alarming, not as good as it had been--

But, here's the kicker-- I just got on the scale-- yeah, I know it's at night-- 178.5. My ticker reflects 166.5-- 12 pounds of water since last week--

Not good--

Yes, I know the answer-- but I hate being so weak from it-- my runs have been so hard, and were so effortless this week minus the medicines--

Oh well-- curious as to your thoughts just the same--

My thoughts are ............is sucks you have to go back on your meds. HBP is nothing to mess with. I feel so bad for you because I know the difference it can make in how you feel. So get in one last run before you get back on the pills.

Have you asked the doc if there is another med that can help w/o those side effects?? :heart: