You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I know I have to update it but where? lol I can't figure out how to put it in my siggy in the first place. :sad:
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    So many pages......I'm only half way through so I'm bumping to save for later.....

I'm just starting so I'm looking forward to these little reminders of how much I've lost. The one I look forward to, though, is to be able to cross my legs again:)
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    When u can cross your legs under the dinner table and not bump the table
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You have to update you signature on here every week so that it shows the new amount of weight lost!:flowerforyou:

I don't. Mine changes automatically when I Check In with my new weight.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    You have to update you signature on here every week so that it shows the new amount of weight lost!:flowerforyou:

I don't. Mine changes automatically when I Check In with my new weight.

Yeah, so does mine. Do some work different than others?
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I wonder...Are y'all Checking In regularly? Make sure you do!!! It is very motivating to see that number rise!
  • Pookaduke
    Pookaduke Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh this is fun!

You go into a store and things actually fit...

Telling the dressing room lady "Do you have this any smaller?"

Not having to pick the big side of the booth...

Having your friends around you tell you you look amazing...

And the all time best: (I'm so bad) Telling the guy you've had a crush on for years that although you appreashate him (finally) asking you out, you haven't changed on the inside, and are searching for someone who will see that and not the fat.
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't know but my signature didn't update the first time I checked in with a new weight so I've just been updating it every time now....maybe I don't have to:flowerforyou:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Oh this is fun!

And the all time best: (I'm so bad) Telling the guy you've had a crush on for years that although you appreashate him (finally) asking you out, you haven't changed on the inside, and are searching for someone who will see that and not the fat.

Pookaduke... Good for YOU!!!!! There's a guy out there somewhere you will accept you the way you are........ it'll happen when it's supposed to. :wink: :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You can buy pantyhose in size A

I was a Q the last time I bought a pair.

WOOT!!:smokin:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

A-to the-MEN! If they can't see how awesome you are when you're 'fat'- then they won't see all the beauty you have when you're 'hot'.

YKYLWW- You wake up and your pajama's are twisted around your knees because they're too baggy now! I could barely fit in them a month ago! YAY!
  • gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Options
    Not the question? Look at the home page
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    I don't know if this one has been posted, but you know you're losing weight when someone who hasn't seen you in a few months says "OMG you have lost so much weight!":smile:
  • ChefJeremyC
    ChefJeremyC Posts: 332
    Options
    When you able to get up and walk.When your able to get out of a chair without your shoulders hurting.When your able to sleep in a bed again.When your able to have intamate relations with your loved one.when you look down and you can see your feet again.When you are able to bend over and tie your own shoes,instead of wearing slip-ons year round.When your able to wear a belt again.

I cant wait til I loose more of myself and find the healthier me.

142855.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    The sanitation worker at the dump asks if you've lost weight, and tells you look great.

Haha, seriously.
    I see this guy as infrequently as I can swing it and didn't even know he noticed me, but he asked if I'd lost, and how much I'd lost, and told me I look great.

Totalllllly made my day, haha.
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    when you can see your ankle bones.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Crying in a dressing room because you are happy! Realizing that the next size down does look better than the one you just tried! Yeah, that one is so great!
  • twilight
    twilight Posts: 11
    Options
    hahahaha. tharrop. i wear my out of style jeans just to prove to myself that i can now wear them. lol.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ...you refuse to buy new clothes because you can't afford to buy them every 2 weeks.

...you are eating more than you have EVER eaten in your life and you are STILL losing weight (my metabolism is sooo good now!!)

...your workout warm up is 1/2 a mile and you run 4 miles without feeling like you're going to die.

...you're actually TRAINING for a 10K!!! WOO!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You have a grand total of 8 bathing suits that fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    This vacation, when I got out the old suits (a yearly ritual because I have them in about 6 different sizes!) they all fit - some looser than others, but this year I have a big selection! (as opposed to rushing out to find a bigger one, which happened last year.) :ohwell:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!