Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• jlynwhet
    jlynwhet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amen....very wise words. You have to like yourself before you can truly like others.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a Valentine...I felt bad, but then I asked my guy friend (who I like) to hang out and he said yes. ^^

I never thought I would ask a guy out like that (笑)but...to all the women out there: Maybe ask too! ^^ Good luck!
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    No Valentine for me. I'm almost 32 years old and it's been the same thing every year. I would give anything to be able to celebrate with someone special, but I have not been lucky enough to experience love or a relationship despite my efforts. I tried speed dating last week in the hopes of maybe getting a date, but no one marked me as a match. :ohwell:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    No Valentine despite being married. Gotta change that I guess.
  • lmvinc0
    Options
    No Valentine here. Same ole thing, different year! But I will be at the gym, workin on my fitness, and not feeling sorry for myself! Who's with me?!!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I don't. I seem to better without one.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have physical therapy and my boyfriend has a bunch of army stuff he needs to do tomorrow. I'll be spending it by myself, I guess. I think I might just buy myself a little sweet and rent a redbox movie (can't workout with a torn ACL and a shoulder I just recently had surgery on)
  • Fretzy
    Options
    Not this year, I got a hot date with homework!! Maybe I'll treat myself to something. But I have lost 5 lbs do I can keep the ball rolling. Go for a longer jog.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, and like so many others I just don't care. I work that night and I have someone to hang out with on wed. instead. The date on the calendar isn't a big deal.

Except, remember guys; March 14th is Steak and a BJ day.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I haven't either, not for several years. Mom and I started a tradition of being each others Valentines since my Daddy died, but nothing compares to a romantic Valentine. Last year was the best Valentines day of my life. My mom surprised me with another Pug puppy, my Yoda is such a blessing. I loved him ever so much. So if it makes me pathetic then so be it, but I love my canine Valentine :) But I do miss having a human companion :( My last relationship was over 4 years. He destroyed me. And now I can't find a guy that doesn't want to get in my pants right away. I was raised to have self respect with Christian values. And I have tried Christian dating sites, and I guess they judge me by my looks, because not even they want anything to do with me.
  • aphoru
    aphoru Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No Valentine here, can't even say that I have a hot date with homework...lol! But I will be spending the day shopping with one of my close friends. :-) I am looking forward to it! Hoping to find a lovely dress to wear to a friend's wedding. Wish me luck!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    <
    Add me to the heap. At least I'll have my little boy to keep me company.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    none here
  • snewsome7
    Options
    I feel like I don't have one because my boyfriend is in basic training in the army. Not the same not being able to actually talk to someone! Hope you still have a nice day though regardless! It is just another day!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Yes to the no.....or no to the yes. Point being I don't have one.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yep, my MAMA!

My fiance has to work, my sister and her boyfriend want to take the kiddo out with them for some reason (I'll take a kid-free night and not question them), and my dad has meetings, so I'm going over to spend the evening with my mom. =)

ME TOO ha ha! I have been my mommy's valentine since my daddy passed away and I haven't dated since I broke up with my pervert fiancee like 4 years ago :/
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    my valentine?? is work i get to work from 1-1030 tomorrow night lucky me..lol though i would rather be happily single then in a cold relationship
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just another day :heart:

WHAT HE SAID!!!
  • trishf100
    Options
    I didnt get any valentines either, met a guy about a month ago thought he may have but no.
  • I work and it's going to be busy, domestic violence always seems to show it's ugly head on this day for some reason..