Confessions....

Options

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I confess to having indulged in way too many peanuts the last few weeks. And not the good kind! My hubby has been working near a place that makes their own flavoured nuts and has been bringing them home! So worth it though, the beer nuts, honey roasted peanuts and recently chocolate covered peanuts and raisins ....

I've had to ask him to stop bringing them home :laugh:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that I could totally go for a Croissantwich and cheesy tots from Burger King right now. But, I will eat my Kashi shredded wheat. :ohwell:

I confess that I was super excited yesterday that 2 different people asked if I was losing weight.

I confess that I get sick of being sore from the gym every day even though I know it is a good thing. :sad:

I confess that I spend WAAAAAAAY too much time on here at work and don't even get on at home!! :laugh:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I confess that since I hit my GW, I have slowly tapered off of MFP and now I am eating some not so good stuff! So far no weight gain, and I am back now to get back on track before it gets out of hand!
    Also, since school let out and my daughter is home, I have been slacking on the gym. I had every intention of going today, but I got a NASTY sunburn yesterday and the thought of wearing anything that touches my back is too painful!
    Wow that feels better!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    This thread is great, I love hearing everyone's confessions! I confess that I am at work writing this, and I spend more time on here at work than doing anything else...
    I confess that I ate half a Sweet Marie chocolate bar last night....and the other half the night before, lol! I did stay within my calories tho!
    I confess that I am never going to give up sugar in my coffee and tea!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I confess that I made pepperoni rolls for the kids last night and totally ate one even though I was out of calories for the day.

I confess that my elliptical died this morning (batteries) 10 minutes into my workout and I was so frustrated I just said t'-ell with it and jumped in the shower. I had time to pop in a couple AA's and get it done, but I didn't 'cause I was irritated. Will walk a couple miles @ lunchtime today instead.
  • spartidax
    spartidax Posts: 18
    Options
    I confess that I INTENDED to get up early to exercise before work but I hit the snooze (4 times) instead. I will walk extra at lunch today to make up for some of it.

I ALSO confess that I spend way too much time on this site while at work. However, everyone around me are taking personal calls and chit-chatting all day, so I'm not feeling any guilt. :happy:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I have to confess that I just got back from lunch with the office girls. We went to Cheesecake Factory. We ordered Fried Calamari, I got a tall Stella Artois, the Weight Management Asian Chicken Salad, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake. OMGGGGG!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: That's a 1700 calorie lunch!! :sad: :embarassed: :cry: :sick: :indifferent: :ohwell: :angry: :grumble: :noway: :sick: I am getting ready to cancel an appointment I had for this evening just so I can work out for 2 hours! :frown:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a love-hate relationship with my scales.
    I confess I thought my lungs would explode during a "dance workout" video last night.
    I confess I'm WAY out of shape for a 24yr old.
    I confess I blame it on having 2 kids :wink:
    I confess I wanted to punch my hubbys grandfather in his face for telling me I looked like I had put my weight back on. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: grrRRRRrrr. 40lbs?? I don't think so buddy. :mad:
    I confess I feel bad about getting mad - I know he wasn't trying to be mean - it just hit me wrong. :indifferent:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    i confess i have only gone out to excersise once since april.
    i confess i eat peanut butter sandwiches (thick white bread, salted butter and sun pat extra crunchy) at midnight and still expect to lose a pound the next day
    i confess i jumped on my scales in 2004 and broke them because it said i had gained 3 pounds (so soon after i realise how much money i spend replacing 5 second anger bursts. I much calmer now lol)

i pretty much confess my life
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I confess sometimes I hoard my calories so I can have a big ol' bowl of cereal at night. it's my weakness.
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I confess that on my way to work this morning...I got cut off by someone, sped up, tail gaited them.. passed them.. then cut them off and slowed down so that they had to get on a different lane.

oh wait... is this a FOOD confession only? if so.. then I confess that i was curious about Jack in the Box's Mini Buffalo Chicken Ranch burgers and got some last night.. They were DE-effing- LICIOUS!!!
    I do not regret eating them! :laugh:
  • cowsaysmoo
    cowsaysmoo Posts: 15
    Options
    I love this thread!

I confess that I am the worst procrastinator when it comes to exercise. I tell myself I must be out the door by 8, then I will push it back 30 mins, and another 30 mins, and another 30 mins, etc. Sometimes I don't get out the door until 1 in the afternoon; that's 5 hours of procrastinating! And then it's too hot to do my full run, so I end up doing half of my workout, or less. That's just ridiculous.
  • heatheralmond2009
    Options
    I confess:

I am drinking a pepsi right now,
    I might get a Snickers Almond bar...and enjoy every last morsel of it!!!
    I ate a philly cheese steak last night, here's the kicker...I also ate fried pickles!
  • spartidax
    Options
    I confess....
    I went over on my calories yesterday by 130 cal. :sad:
    AND
    instead of doing better today I have already had a breakfast taco and chicken enchiladas for lunch (with some rice).
    Looks like I'll go over my calories again today, unless I work out hard tonight. :grumble:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I drank a whole bottle of Dr Pepper yesterday (for the first time in months), and Liked it!!:bigsmile:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I confess, that I am about to have an ice cream cone, just because they are in the fridge. I am way under my calories so it wont hurt, but I should just practice will power and not eat it. But I won't.:blushing:
  • spartidax
    Options
    Ohhhhh... I miss Dr. Pepper... I've only gone a week and I almost caved this afternoon. :grumble:
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that we are going camping this weekend and I am not going to be counting my calories. This will be the first time I haven't kept track of my calories since the beginning of the year.
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate extra rice after dinner tonight :heart: My husband looked at me kinda weird and I told him it didn't count unless I measured it :bigsmile: But it does...:grumble:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I eat my exercise calories before I even exercise.
    I confess that sometime processed chemical "foods" are 'effing delicious.