Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I did a new boot camp class which makes my 4th strength training class this week
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I made myself do the 30day shred at 10pm even though my knee was hurting a little and I could have used it as an excuse not to do it.
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    38 straight days of exercise.
  • dancingincircles84
    Options
    I benched 70lbs today for the first time in my life! And I even managed to go out for ice cream and still meet my calorie goal!
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for eating less calories that I thought I would today, even if I did go over, and for going for a walk with my kiddo. Even if it wasn't quite a mile :-) Heck, I'm proud of myself for joining MFP today and taking control of MY life back! :-)
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I got up at 7:00 this morning (Saturday) and went for a run even though I didn't want to!! I ran 3.2 miles and recorded my fastest 5K time yet!! It was only 31:47, but my fastest before that was 33 something :)
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for trying a new cardio machine at the gym this morning - an expresso bike, it's like a bike-riding Wii game! I thought I would only last 10 minutes, since I haven't cycled in a long time - and I finished 7 miles in 28 minutes!
  • linmartermarros
    linmartermarros Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have completed my first five days - exercising each day and staying under my total calories! I know five days doesn't sound like much to you veterans - but it is great for me
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Today I reached my FIRST goal :D. This morning I have lost a TOTAL of 50.4 lbs!!!! WOOT. I started my journey before I started MFP so it's not all recorded here. But I'm SO excited!:bigsmile:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have my 50lb goal coming up in 6lbs.... Congrats on yours, so amazing!
    Today I reached my FIRST goal :D. This morning I have lost a TOTAL of 50.4 lbs!!!! WOOT. I started my journey before I started MFP so it's not all recorded here. But I'm SO excited!:bigsmile:
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I held a plank for a full minute today! That is a big accomplishment for me!
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because I've got to my first mini-goal today of losing 21lbs but when I weighed myself I have actually lost 22lbs :D
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because i did 30ds level 2 and Brazil butt lift (bum bum) back to back and burned 646 calories using my new polar ft4. It kicked my freaking butt (haha) but I really needed it.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm eating LIKE A BOSS!!!

See that food? Yeah, I ate that. See that food over there? I'm going to eat that too and STILL lose weight! :D

Finally eating enough and not too sick to eat- feels great to be fueled properly again!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I didn't use the Snooze Button!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! :)
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    proud for avoiding the box of donuts that are siting on the counter top and for going shopping and getting a whole lot of fruits and fresh veggies. and im proud i got my running shoes on (getting ready to get a jog in) and i can now sprint at 8 on the treadmill when i started i was full speed at 3.2 :)
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for doing this for 2 weeks! And for not giving up after day 3 like I usually do. Forget the past - THIS IS NOW!
  • madmutt
    Options
    Ran 24K
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I went from barely squeezing in my clothes to now having to get rid of all of them and getting my 'skinny' clothes out of storage. I have pants from high school and college in storage and I haven't worn them in almost 7 years.
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    What a great topic! I am proud of myself today because despite the fact that my back hurts like crazy, I have made myself clean my house as my exercise. I have done some huge deep cleaning that needed done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!