Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• fergie2812
    Options
    started as a suck it and see and day 4 i've finally gone under my cal intake. day 1 i was 1300 over
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I knew I was gonna have pizza and birthday cake today so I made sure to burn it off before I ate it and I plan on burning more tonight.
  • amylouise83
    Options
    I was nearly hitting 12 stone on jan 1st. Thanks to fitness pal im now under 11 stone........Im proud of myself today, because i have had a cheat day! Pj's all day with quilt on the settee watching films. Just ordered a chinese cant wait!
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Just burned off my entire 600 calorie lunch by simply walking back home from the restaurant :D
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    As I was working out this morning, really vigorously and was tempted to stop, because I was really hot and sweating like crazy, I thought about a saying I heard on here the other day:

Sweating is FAT crying

and I just thought about that and finish my course and it was really a victory for me and a funny one at the same time, thinking of my sweating is my fat crying.
  • ChromophoreKid
    ChromophoreKid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not flipping out about all the schoolwork I have to catch up with, and eating well all day. This is also day 1 of getting back on the wagon after a hard fall off.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for getting back on track today even though I cheated yesterday. I had friends over and we ate too much, but I am back on track this morning and have walked 3 miles today. Walked the greenway with my husband. :smile:
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam in one day!!!
  • sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 10 mile run today!!!
  • helloflopsy
    Options
    I went swimming today even though I was tired and burned 600 cals! :)
  • Barbwhitmore
    Options
    I'm proud that I have done this for 30 days straight!
    Also proud that I have gotten 6 people start using MFP!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for staying motivated. I am within within 10 pounds of being in 'normal' bmi range. I haven't been there since 9th grade!
  • Mershon88
    Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for thinking "Hey this is getting easier" rather than the usual "I'd like to strangle Jillian" while doing my 30DS :)
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    jogged/walked 5K in 41:26 fastest time yet for me...and I was trying to come in under 43:00 ;)
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    I didn't break the yolks when I made eggs this morning. Not an easy task for the untalented egg cooker that I am.

And on a fitness level: I got my butt out of bed at 530am to go lift and ride 20miles this morning.
    And on a professional level: I did my first independet intake assessment.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud of myself for having oatmeal, a green apple and strawberries for breakfast, instead of the poptart and nutty bar my brother had!
  • bodyjammin85
    bodyjammin85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I resisted Pizza Hut delivery when my son and hubby indulged. I ate turkey steak with veg instead! Pizza is my biggest stumbling block so the fact i didn't even have a tiny bit means i've come a long way! Very proud of myself!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I took a 3 1/2 mile walk today in the beautiful warm weather. First time since having knee surgery in the fall.:smile:
  • LishaCole
    Options
    I'm proud that I scrubbed every inch of my kitchen (walls, cupboards, oven, stove, etc. ) despite feeling like a limp noodle from the gym .
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    what a great idea for a thread!! It is so nice to reflect on what you are proud about, you guys are all amazing and inspire me!! I am proud that I know that I am doing this for the last time and I will never be overweight again. I am finally in the 150's as of this morning and will never be in the 160's again!!. I am also proud that I walked almost 3 hours in the rain today to get my exercise in and I enjoyed it :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!