besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• vbowman53
    Options
    Love ice water! Also Starbucks Iced Green Tea, no syrup, 1 splenda. Love Oceanspray Diet Blueberry drink (made with splenda) and another great drink is Chick fil A's diet lemonade (made with splenda). Hot peppermint tea is good also.
  • BeUnique1207
    BeUnique1207 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Water
    Cherry Pom Crystal is my fave, but any crystal light will do
    Tea
    My own version of a caramel mocha for 88 calories
  • MLA5FL
    MLA5FL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love water and lots of it but my second favorite is beer with an occasional green tea here and there.
  • KellyAFraley
    Options
    I usually drink about 12 glasses of water a day, so I don't really drink much else. But when I do I will have
    OJ, Cran-Grape juice, naturally pressed Apple Juice, and the far and few between soda. Mostly water though.
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Tazo herbal teas, crystal light packets, diet Pepsi
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Diet coke, monster absolutely zero, coffee, plain iced tea, almond milk, neuro
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I drink 20 litres a day. 20 litres of Water :)

20 litres? You don't mean 20 cups?
    Surely 20 litres (80 cups) would be enough to throw out your electrolyte balance etc?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    What I drink (not in any specific order):

Water
    Coffee
    Milk
    Smoothies
    Protein shakes
    Pepsi Max
    Black Tea
    Green Tea
    Wine (of all varieties)
    Vodka
    Beer
    Anything else I want to! I'm leading a healthy lifestyle, not joining a monestary!
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    TEA! So much tea, herbal teas without sugar or milk.
    Examples: green tea, (or green tea with mint or green tea with jasmine or green tea with lemon or chai spiced green tea, (you get my point)), peppermint tea, lemon and ginger tea, strawberry cranberry and raspberry tea!

TEA IS AMAZING! And incredibly low cal (like 2 cal).

Um and coffee. I also love coffee that's rather boring, 1 & 1/2 teaspoons of the instant goodness and 1/3 a cup of soy milk.

YA :D
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Coffee :-)
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Diet coke
    Orange juice
  • TRMite
    TRMite Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Crystal Lite pretty tasty. they have a raspberry green tea one that's yummy. I like all flavors.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Smoothies and protein shakes :)
  • platosmoon21
    Options
    I've been trying to cut down on the sweet tea too, walmart and kroger both have carbonated flavored water, 0 calories and 0 sodium, I can't stand the taste of water but this does the trick, I prefer the black cherry but they have flavors like peach, key lime, cherry, orange, white grape, and berry too. I also like Gatorade G2 (the G has to man calories).
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    tequila
  • Lioness102
    Lioness102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    caffeine addict here! coffee all day if I don't stop myself. to help me drink water I add slimquick berry flavor.
  • crowbare
    Options
    i drink herbal tea and coffee as well with stevia or regular sugar and cream but mostly water and I'll often add a wedge of lemon or lime.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Milk xD Trying not to have too much coffee or energy drinks....
  • leogirl724
    Options
    hot tea
    unsweetened iced tea
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Other than water(and I do drink 8 to 14+ a day) I'll occasional add Mio flavor mix to water but going to stop I think the artificial sugar is messing with my body. Sometimes I enjoy green tea with local honey(for allergies) and the occasional Silk dark chocolate almond milk. YUM I enjoy minute maid or fresh squeezed orange juice but really don't buy it often anymore.

I want to get to where I drink a cup or two of green tea everyday.