besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Green tea.. if I need something sweet I drink Honest Tea. It's organic and lightly sweetened... but not by chemicals and artificial sugars as those are the worst things to put in your body!!!!

If I want something bubbly.. I drink Sparkling Zephyrhills water. Flavored w/ real fruit, all natural, no chemicals and no calories! This replaces any kind of soda.
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Rooibos tea, Green tea, Herbal tea.... and once a week, a Rooibos Cuppucino! :heart:
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I usually drink cordial or tea. Or no sugar vimto!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke, coffee and smoothies.
  • beantown12
    Options
    Powerade Zero....0 calories!!!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Gold Peak has a Green tea with zero calories. I can't stand the taste, but my MIL loves it and drinks it all the time.
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    vitamin water zero, water with sugar free drink packets, iced tea with splenda, kool aid with splenda, and diet pop
  • sjkcieslak
    Options
    I drink Lipton Green Tea along with water.. they have tons of different flavors for the Green Tea also.
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    I love Peppermint tea and for a treat, I occasionally have a Maxwell House sachet (cappuccino) - they give a little something that ordinary coffee doesn't :)
  • razorbecky
    Options
    I drink unsweet tea and once a week I "treat" myself to a cup (8 oz) of coke
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Coffee and tea sweetened with Stevia instead of sugar, no milk or cream added,
    Life Water 0 is really tasty and has zero calories,
    or Gatorade (G3, not regular kind) is fairly low in calories; I'll drink that after a good workout.

Mostly, though, I drink plain water. Get a one liter bottle and aim to drink 3-4 a day. That'll keep you nice and hydrated. You wouldn't believe the difference being hydrated can have. It makes you feel SO much better!
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    no sweetener green tea...sometimes a small glass of non fat milk...or cranberry juice
  • chardondave
    Options
    I drink a lot of tea. Green or black in the morning, then herbal in the afternoon and evening. I found its a great substitute for snacking.

Plus I keep a supply of Powerade Zero around. Ill go through one 32oz bottle every 3 days or so.

A couple of times a week Ill have 4oz of pomegranate juice. That stuff is packed with goodness! (and calories...so be careful!)
  • TMariepr
    TMariepr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    100% juice or Tea...
  • MikeChilds_Indy
    Options
    Coffee in the morning, a glass of chocolate milk after a workout, and Gatorade when I spend a lot of time outdoors in the heat, especially when I umpire a baseball game. And, in the spirit (pun intended) of full disclosure, a glass of red wine with dinner and an occassional bit of bourbon.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    coffee & vodka (but not at the same time :laugh: )
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    mio!!!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Coffee, tea, non fat milk, light hot chocolate, 100% fruit juice and water
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I pretty much never drink just plain water...

Lots of decaf coffee, diet v8 splash, ice tea (stevia, not sugar), crystal light, protein shakes w/almond milk, diet trop 50, diet blueberry juice, etc.

There are tons of things you can drink for little to no calories...I track everything that is a drink in my water tally and add it to my journal too if it has calories.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ive been caffeine free for a month now. All I drink is water, 1 serving of OJ every other day and skim milk