besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    vodka
  • lisadano
    lisadano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As part of my "healthy changes" (not just about losing a few pounds, but also insomnia, etc), I only drink 1 coffee first thing in the morning, and then only water, milk and herbal teas with zero caffeine. I never drank tea before, and I am loving it...fireside chai, peppermint, peach ginger, cranberry, and still trying new ones, basically any kind someone recommends to me I try. Herbal tea hydrates just like water, and it can be tasty.
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Diet coke
    Ice tead
    Coffee
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Water, green tea with Chai & decaf (Starbucks) coffee!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened tea with sweetener, Crystal Light, decaf coffee (a cup a day)...a little milk & juice occasionally.
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Chai tea and low calorie hot chocolate :3
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee (black), almond milk, seltzer.
  • sherryk5133
    Options
    Hot Tea w/ Splenda, Coffee w/ Original Coffee-Mate & Splenda, Diet Sunkist, Sprite Zero, Crystal Light & Clear American Sparkling Flavored Waters
  • EAGINOCCHIO
    Options
    I HATE plain ole' water...was a huge diet soda drinker, but not good for you either...NOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE....

CLEAR - AMERICAN. It is at Walmart. It is Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water...and so much better than flavored Seltzer (to me even the no sodium kind tastes salty).

Anyway they have OODLES of flavors, my fav's being the honey dew melon, tangerine, raspberry

I know drink about 2- 3 liters a day so that equates to about 8.5 - 12.50 glasses of water a day.

Oh and it is REALLY cheap...68 cents a liter...can't beat that!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anything except lots of water and a little skim milk for the past 2 weeks! It is hard to ditch the soda and caffeine for me, but I'm doing it! :)
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I drink diet coke, diet mt. dew (and their caffeine free versions), I also drink some crystal light (or other similar generic versions), I occasionally will drink 100% fruit juices as well.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    wine. . lol. . . but seriously. . Herbal green tea or other decaf herbal teas.
  • Kimharbath
    Options
    I'm an Iced Tea purist..hahahahah. I don't drink any soda because of all the calories and the diet soda is really unhealthy.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Green tea or Splenda-sweetened soda like Diet Rite (my freaking favorite) and Coke with Splenda.
  • bigsmoothchris
    bigsmoothchris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have a sweet tooth like I do - sugar-free cordial topped up with diet lemonade instead of water is absolutely magic!
  • myers0machine
    Options
    when am being gd just add a bit of lemon to my water or green tea thats bout it but as i am a bad boi i got have a real drink gin,rum whiskey, tequila,vodka,beer,ale,lager hmmm yummy only live onces gota have few gd thinks
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    water with sugar free drop ins...I put the waters in the freezer get the sugar free lemonade...raspberry lemonade...blue raspberry...they come in all flavors and only 5 calories..no need to waste calories on soda...and other full of calorie drinks...I also like the Powerade Zero.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Coors lite yum yum one night on the weekend several in fact