*bump*
  • clb51
    clb51 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Yes, I have tried it before and I really need to be consistent with it. It curbs appetite very well. You're supposed to have 1 tsp in 1 glass of water 30 min before your meal and after 30 min you're not hungry at all, so you eat very little. It's great!

I use the organic kind, it tastes better then the regular one to me.
  • abigailm83
    Options
    In my last weight loss journey I took ASV pills (that way you don't have to taste the vinegar) and increased my activity and lost about 40 lbs. I first heard about taking ASV from my ex husbands niece, I think of it as a way to clense my body and help get rid of all the toxins, I've never tried the Coconut Oil but might have to give it a try. :smile:
  • mrskristymiller
    mrskristymiller Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • lrider
    lrider Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    OMG.... Just having TWININGS Cranberry and Orange herbal tea with teaspoon of VCO! Deli'ci'ousis!! :bigsmile:
  • mollymarie83
    mollymarie83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have read about both of these on earthclinic.com (I love that site!) so I bought the braggs apple cider vinegar, I cant get over the smell so I haven't started taking it yet, it's been in my cupboard for months now. I need to not be a wuss anymore and give it a try. Thanks for inspiring me!
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think yo are talking about Organic Coconut Vinegar... it is better than ACV because it has more nutrition! Hope this helps!!!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Awesome post!I use extra virgin coconut oil I love it!My hair and skin love it too-both taking it internally and rubbing it on.I have hypogylcemia so I have to be very very careful with Apple Cider Vinegar tablets.I started Dexatrim Max-anyone else try it?It has green tea concentrate which gives me more energy all day-thank God!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    thanks I will give it a try.
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    It must be Virgin Coconut Oil, used for consumption, cooking. I buy mine at Trader Joe's and it comes in a glass jar 16 oz. for only $5.99. I place the bottle in hot tap water and let it melt and I take 3 Tablespoons each morning. Remember that if you don't watch your calories you can gain weight. I have found it gives me tons of energy, it has stablized my thyroid almost to the point that I don't need thyroid meds anymore. Maybe it has helped me because of health conditions. Everyone is different. It's worth a try and if you don't see a difference, you can always use it for a deep hair treatment before shampooing, as a body moisturizer, shaving, and cooking in place of butter i.e.; scrabbled eggs. It's also know to cause heart racing effects, so you may want to start off slow, with 1 teaspoon. I didn't experience this but some others have. Google the topic of using VCO and decide for yourself.

I'm a little confused...you say that you place the bottle in hot tap water. Is it in a solid form like a butter and you are trying to change it to a liquid or is it a liquid and you're just thinning it out a little more?
  • KAB0
    KAB0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Crystllvlnd
    Crystllvlnd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    It must be Virgin Coconut Oil, used for consumption, cooking. I buy mine at Trader Joe's and it comes in a glass jar 16 oz. for only $5.99. I place the bottle in hot tap water and let it melt and I take 3 Tablespoons each morning. Remember that if you don't watch your calories you can gain weight. I have found it gives me tons of energy, it has stablized my thyroid almost to the point that I don't need thyroid meds anymore. Maybe it has helped me because of health conditions. Everyone is different. It's worth a try and if you don't see a difference, you can always use it for a deep hair treatment before shampooing, as a body moisturizer, shaving, and cooking in place of butter i.e.; scrabbled eggs. It's also know to cause heart racing effects, so you may want to start off slow, with 1 teaspoon. I didn't experience this but some others have. Google the topic of using VCO and decide for yourself.

I'm a little confused...you say that you place the bottle in hot tap water. Is it in a solid form like a butter and you are trying to change it to a liquid or is it a liquid and you're just thinning it out a little more?

It is sort of a butter like consistency in the jar and when you heat it it melts. You don't have to refrigerate it even after opening.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I used VCO in my stir fry last night and then in my oatmeal this morning. Delicious! I used ACV on my quinoa salad. It was good. I forgot how much I used! D'oh.
  • petalpusher0133
    Options
    Bump