Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a Mommy of two gorgeous boys! One is eleven, going on thirty! The other is 10 months old. So, I spaced them out just a little bit, and am really hoping to drop my baby weight! (If I can still call it baby weight after almost a year)! Anyone that wants to add me as a Friend, I would love it! Right now, I am going this journey alone!
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have a 15 month-old son (and a 12 year old daughter).
  • KMA220
    KMA220 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 1! Feel free to add :)
  • lisapriest
    Options
    I have 3 boys age 7,6 and almost 2... feel free to add me :)
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old son
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I have 3 a step daughter who is 10 a daughter who is 4 and a daughter who is one...all girls :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 yr old who loves to "help" me exercise! Feel free to add me; I love new friends to help kick start me into gear!
  • jennyc708
    Options
    Hi, I have a daughter that will be 3 in March and an 18 month old son. Feel free to add me, I enjoy meeting new people and learning how everyone fits in workout time with little ones and working.
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little girls, (2 and 4) feel free to add me. Im working on not finishing there food and snacking everytime they do! Plus I have my nephew right now (2) mon-thurs for daycare, and sometimes my friends to kids (2 and 4) I try to exercise in the morning before kids get up and get here, or after they go to bed, but it was so hard to get up or stay up, that I was quitting, so now I do the work out videos with them, or instead dance around with them, play hop scotch, tag, whatever it takes, to keep moving and burning calories! The kids love it!
  • CandiMomma
    Options
    I just had my first baby! He is 3 months old. Please add me. I would love to make some new mommy friends!
  • nailed479
    Options
    Hey!! feel free to add me! I have 3 little boys (7, 4, 2) :)
  • RandleBoyz3
    RandleBoyz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! My name is Ashlei and I have 3 little boys (4, 2, 2) 2 are twins!!! Please add me!
  • sparkymom26
    Options
    I have a 6 year old girl, 5,4,3,2 and 1 year old boys!! feel free to add me!
  • xzotikmama
    xzotikmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Mama's!! I have a 2 1/2 y.o. Boy and a 1 y.o Girl.... i love my brats!! Feel free to add me I need movitivation and Buddies that can understand how difficult it is to lose weight while having little ones who are attached at the hip..
  • Erinclot
    Options
    I've got 3 year old twins and an 18 month old- full hands for sure!
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    how about dad of little ones? I have a 5, 3, 2 year olds
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hi mom of 3 active boys ages 1,5, and 8 plus I run a home daycare so my home and life is filled with additional little ones, feel free to add me!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    a 22 month old and an almost month old :) Feel free to add.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a 17 month old - would love to be friends!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    2 boys, ages 5 & 2 =) feel free to add