Can't wait to see the scale under 200lbs!

Replies

• jdancer369
    jdancer369 Posts: 43 Member
    Fnatastic!!!! I am awaiting that as well! I just started. You are going to do great! good luck
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 630 Member
    I hear ya! I had gotten to198 and then had a bad week and gained three pounds.
  • rhifit
    rhifit Posts: 17 Member
    I hear you - me and 200 have been wrestling for years!
  • I'm with you! It's been awhile since I've been there too. I just joined last week and i'm really close to getting through that barrier. Long way to go to where I want to be but we have both made the commitment to get there and that's half the battle. Keep up the great work.
  • "Onederland" here we come!!!! 2.6 pounds to reach that first of many milestones.
  • sspetter
    sspetter Posts: 20 Member
    I would love to be "friends" with anyone on here. I two have to admit I had left the Onederland and am deligent to get back to it!
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    My first main goal is to reach 199. I've lost 16lbs so far....34 to go to get there. Once I'm there I'm never going back up again!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Hello everyone in ONEderland - I just arrived! 90.09 kgs which is 198.6 lbs! Woohoo, I would do a happy dance except I feel sick with a sore throat :-(

Cheering on those who are working towards the gateway to this happy place :smile:

My next goal to get my BMI out of the obese range - to the overweight range - so that's 83.7 kgs or 184 lbs
  • xsophieanne
    xsophieanne Posts: 29 Member
    :)
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    I cant wait to see that 199 either! 29lbs to go ! then hoping to get to about 160ish
  • closest I got was 222... then got sick and ballooned up to 280, back to 250... hoping 220 by the wedding in October, then 199 by Dec? LOL

So excited for you!! HOPING to follow in your footsteps soon!

My husband made adeal with me that if i get to 199 lbs by dec 31, 2012 we can go on vacation in the summer of 2013 to anywhere i want!!!!!lol...what a goal....good luck to you
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    'Welcome and a hearty CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a tremendous accomplishment!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm under 200 now !!!!!
  • eatkinso
    eatkinso Posts: 14 Member
    Me too...if I can see 200 I would jump for joy.. You would think I had won the lottery.....lol...lol
  • tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    I can't wait either!!! I have 7 pounds to go. This week has been rough but I will get back on it. Good luck!!!
  • Taymay75
    Congrats to all who've made it under 200! Those who are not there yet...it is definitely coming soon so don't give up!

When I weighed in this Monday, I'm under 200 (198.6). I want to make sure I don't gain it back because I had gotten to 197 and few weeks ago and then gained it back (had a bad week).
  • kidskart
    kidskart Posts: 79 Member
    TODAY THE SCALE READ BELOW 200 lbs!!! I haven't seen that in over a decade!!! I am walking on air today!!! I know that is silly and it is 'just a number', but it is a number that has eluded me for so long!!!! Next goal in below 180!!!
  • Taymay75
    TODAY THE SCALE READ BELOW 200 lbs!!! I haven't seen that in over a decade!!! I am walking on air today!!! I know that is silly and it is 'just a number', but it is a number that has eluded me for so long!!!! Next goal in below 180!!!

Congrats Kidskart! and welcome to Onederland!:drinker: :drinker:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    I am not far over 200, but I'm just so excited to really work at getting under 200. It's only a number, but its also a doorway.
    And once I'm through that door, I wan't to close it and throw away the key, and never go back there. :smile:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    ALOHA. I SO KNOW THE FEELING OF THAT...I COULDN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME LOSE ANY WEIGHT EVEN IF I TRIED...WELL I WASN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH. I'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE IT ALL THAT I COULD AND HAVE LOST 33+ POUNDS SINCE SEPTEMBER OF 2011. I'M SUPER HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESS THAT I'VE MADE AND THE DAY I SEEN THE SCALE UNDER 200lbs. I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN....THE GUY FROM THE GYM WAS LAUGHING AND TRIPPING OUT...CAUSE I WAS SO ECSTATIC BY THE RESULT....EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..IT'S JUST HOW BAD YOU WANT IT...GOOD LUCK ON THIS JOURNEY THAT YOU'VE DECIDED TO TAKE:-)