BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options
Just starting a new post for a new week!

Have fun!

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Not to shabby this week I was looking for a gain beacuse of the way I have been eating but I maintained. Why is it that when you start eating bad it is so hard to get back on track? I ate like crap on saturday and then sunday was M's party and had a turkey dog and a hamburger and cake. Monday and Tuesday I just felt hungry all day long. I have decided that if I need a sweet treat I am going for a piece of gum!

Got my workout in. Left the house at 8:15 am which is a surprise. The girls were in our bed with hubs still half asleep!:grumble:

BBL
  • Jules0317
    Jules0317 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Glad to be a part of the black team! I've been doing really well this week, being that it's my first week really crackin down! Doesnt hurt that I have the fiance eating well and being active with me!! =)
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to say hi before I go back to work.

The scale was my new best friend this morning, as it showed me a number I haven't seen in almost 20 years! Whoo hooo!

(I realize that almost 20 years ago makes me 9-10 years old, but I was a fat kid. :tongue: )

Good luck for weigh-ins!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hello all!

Glad to be a part of the black team! I've been doing really well this week, being that it's my first week really crackin down! Doesnt hurt that I have the fiance eating well and being active with me!! =)

Welcome aboard! you'll either love it or hate it here!!:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    SAM- not sure how to send you my weigh in but it didn't change...i was up 2 lbs but walked my butt off and did alot of weeding and gardening lol so just happy i dropped the 2 and not sad about not losing any more...i know i gained the 2 lbs but at least i dropped it back off....so technically i still lost right?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i'll take it and be proud of it hahahahaha

check back in later :heart: 's to everyone and good luck on the scales:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    SAM- not sure how to send you my weigh in but it didn't change...i was up 2 lbs but walked my butt off and did alot of weeding and gardening lol so just happy i dropped the 2 and not sad about not losing any more...i know i gained the 2 lbs but at least i dropped it back off....so technically i still lost right?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i'll take it and be proud of it hahahahaha

check back in later :heart: 's to everyone and good luck on the scales:bigsmile:

send me a message of what you are starting at and what you are now. :happy:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Hope everyone had a good weigh in. Just got home from a ride with Beth and the kids. They love getting pulled along in their bike trailer. lol Anwyay just thought I would check in and say hello!
    Have a great evening everyone!

:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :heart: tag.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    hello lovelies!!! just taggin for later!!! :heart: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options

The scale was my new best friend this morning, as it showed me a number I haven't seen in almost 20 years! Whoo hooo!

(I realize that almost 20 years ago makes me 9-10 years old, but I was a fat kid. :tongue: )

Good luck for weigh-ins!

Excellent, Shuntae-- way to go, my friend-- :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    here we are, Lynnie-- over here!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    So I'm a dum bass and forgot it was a new week. Go figger. Go back to week 7 and check out my hoochie hair. I'm too lazy to repost BWHAHAHA.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    We got the former "Man Cave" part of our downstairs cleaned out, steam-cleaned, and filled with Harley's toys. It will now be known as the "Baby Cave".

IMG_0959.jpg

We got the workout room cleaned out and steam-cleaned yesterday but we have stuff we had to put back in until we figure out where to put it so it's still pretty messy. Our upstairs...Well, I don't even want to talk about that. The good thing is that we are having people over Saturday for a 4th of July BBQ followed by fireworks so I know it'll be clean by then.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    So I'm a dum bass and forgot it was a new week. Go figger. Go back to week 7 and check out my hoochie hair. I'm too lazy to repost BWHAHAHA.

I didn't look for a new post either. BTW, love the hair!
  • lynniejones
    Options

I didn't look for a new post either. BTW, love the hair!

Thanks! Love all of your pictures such a happy fam-i-leeeeeeeeey
  • lynniejones
    Options
    SuperBrat. (I mean Girl) (I mean Sissy) want to go swimming in my poole if it is nice tomorrow? And are we doing anything for the 4th? And to make it a team topic what great plans does anyone else have for the weekend? I have to work all fricking weekend.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I hope everyone had a great day!

Lynnie-I love the new hoochie hair! I need to get mine done again in a bad way! Too many roots showing! Yours looks totally awesome like always!

April-Congrats on losing the 2 pounds again. I didn't lose anything but I still think I'm doing bad things!

Andrew & Beth-sounds like you had a great bike ride! I bet mine would love that pull along trailer too. I remember way back when they put car seat like seats on the back of bikes for kids. Do ya'll remember those?

Lori-Nice baby cave! I bet the baby just loves having all that space to mess around in! And your exercise room will be up and raring to go really soon. And I bet your house will be awesome by Saturday!

Sam-I forgot what you posted but I hope you had a great day! And you know everyone loves it here no doubt about it! I think you went on a bike ride this morning didn't ya? Was it great?

Jules-Welcome to the BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!

Marla-Howdy lady! How was your day? Wonderful I hope!

Hello to anyone else that I missed! I went to the lake for about an hour. I wanted to lounge on a float in the sun while my daughter and the dogs played. The sun disappeared behind a huge cloud and never returned so I came home!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Good luck for weigh-ins!

And CONGRATULATIONS SHUNTAE!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Anyone interested in a bike challenge. Some MFPers are kicking around a cycling idea.

I didn't put in near the miles I wanted to last month.
    Who's interested?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58755-bicycling?page=1#posts-696339
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hey black team!

i just realized there was a new thread (thanks to my lovely husband :grumble: )

lynnie-love the new pic, you look gorg as usual.

shuntae- congrats on the number! you are awesome!

all my other black team friends- :heart: