Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    I sent one to an awesome chic who has an amazing picture that shows off some glorious muscles. My FR stated that seeing that pic made me want to lick my computer screen....thankfully she accepted.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    my problem with this is the following:

Guys compliment girls in FR by saying You're hot, I think you're cute, blah blah... and most of us take it as a compliment. But it's a usual, every day occurrence that a guy is basically hitting on you through a computer.

If a girl, turns around, and FR a guy, and sends a message saying "You're Hot" "nice body" etc.... we are labelled "trolls" "stalkers" "desperate". Unfair.

No offense at all but you have that COMPLETELY backwards!

Guys? Any of you get all creeped out when women tell you how hot you're looking? Hell I had a girl I didn't even know post some outlandish $#(% on my page and I just laughed.

Guys love the attention even more than you ladies do. And we're much less likely to worry about "creepers".

I know I don't call girls who say nice things to me trolls. Any of you guys?

Like, OMG......I would sooooo freak out if a girl said I was cute or whatever. I would accept the friend request just so that I could delete that creepette.
  • What if I never send out FR's?
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm guilty of not adding a message. I mean, sending a request says "Hey lets be friends" in itself.....right?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member

Guys compliment girls in FR by saying You're hot, I think you're cute, blah blah... and most of us take it as a compliment. But it's a usual, every day occurrence that a guy is basically hitting on you through a computer.

If a girl, turns around, and FR a guy, and sends a message saying "You're Hot" "nice body" etc.... we are labelled "trolls" "stalkers" "desperate". Unfair.

Guys? Any of you get all creeped out when women tell you how hot you're looking? Hell I had a girl I didn't even know post some outlandish $#(% on my page and I just laughed.

Guys love the attention even more than you ladies do. And we're much less likely to worry about "creepers".

Like, OMG......I would sooooo freak out if a girl said I was cute or whatever. I would accept the friend request just so that I could delete that creepette.

Cancelling FR now... :grumble:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    I'm glad this only applies to guys sending girls FR's. I have sent a FR to a guy saying "I like your frontards in those jeans."
  • Thanks for the tips, if I ever send out any FR I now know what to do....:bigsmile:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member

I hope you're joking girl!
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm glad this only applies to guys sending girls FR's. I have sent a FR to a guy saying "I like your frontards in those jeans."

HILAAAAARIOUS
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    This reminds me of the worst MFP FR message that I've gotten to date. The guy put "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*" and wanted me to add him. Obviously, I didn't :laugh:

Friend request denied. *kitten* while crying.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    I rarely send friend requests, but when I do, I say exactly why I am doing it.

Last week I sent a friend request that said "Women always say they want honesty, so I am going to just be honest. I am sending a friend request because you are hot, and I'm an internet creeper. In the "non stalk you, harmless: sort of way."

She accepted.
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    you should think your self lucky, us blokes wish we had it so easy with the girls, you put picks on showing skin then complain when blokes like it. is this just more attention seeking?
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    I rarely send friend requests, but when I do, I say exactly why I am doing it.

Last week I sent a friend request that said "Women always say they want honesty, so I am going to just be honest. I am sending a friend request because you are hot, and I'm an internet creeper. In the "non stalk you, harmless: sort of way."

She accepted.
    Because, seriously? who could resist that?
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member

Nope.
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

Seriously, we ladies are not dumb and shouldn't pretend we are. If you put up a pic showing ANYTHING the typical guy could even possibly find 'drool-worthy', you're going to get hit on. But be truthful, isn't that why you did it in the first place? Be thankful for the ego boost, accept or deny, and smile knowing that you've still ''got it'. :D
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    One guy sent me a msg saying i was hot and he wanted to sext with me and blah blah some other random talk about being bored and wanted to talk dirty, I laughed pretty hard as I deleted, considering I am happily married for 6 years and have 2 kids and am so completely beyond that lol

Wow. You too? I got that same FR!

I got this FR too.... I laughed, showed my husband, flexed, and then blocked the guy.

I will take 'you're hot' because it's an observation. One that I don't get all that often, haha. But when you throw in action words like 'let's sext'? I will block you, close my blinds, and hide my good silverware...
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    I tell them I'm gay......then I tell them I am just a lesbian trapped in a man's body! Then I get declined! I now have two friends and they are both my alter profiles!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    one time i wrote "nice *kitten*". :laugh:

and i appreciated it.

seriously, if i'm at a point when i'm getting a fr based on my pic, i'm pretty happy. so please, keep telling me i'm hot. :flowerforyou: thanks!
    Though I do love your current pic honey, that *kitten* pic is pretty damn hot! Just sayin....
  • I'm sure some are okay with guys sending, "you're hot," FRs as long as they think HE is hot...
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member

OMG....I just laughed SO hard at this. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I just laughed SO hard at this. HILARIOUS!!!