Calling all Geeks & Nerds.

Options

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I used to watch Caravan of Courage on repeat (and looked just like the little girl)
    Collect comics on standing order, and buy graphic novels (only occasionally do I duplicate)
    Used to work in a bookshop and have a rather large book collection
    My fav tv shows include BSG (new) Babylon 5 (which is not a big pile of sh*te) Firefly and such like

NERD HIGH FIVE
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm fluent in Klingon. Am I still invited to the party?

Are you also fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon?

now I'm singing in my office and people are staring at me!!!!

White and Nerdy yo!
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I out-nerd my fiancee in Star Wars.... and we are having a Star Wars themed wedding reception...
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

My husband is a die hard Star Wars fan and that got me into it as well. We named the family dog Yoda.

Also, I love zombies!! ;)
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I out-nerd my fiancee in Star Wars.... and we are having a Star Wars themed wedding reception...

That is pure awesome!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

that's awesome!!!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm fluent in Klingon. Am I still invited to the party?

Are you also fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon?

now I'm singing in my office and people are staring at me!!!!

White and Nerdy yo!

If I only had a dime for everytime people stared at me while I sung in inapproporiate places.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    Standing pull of monthly titles at the comic shop.
    Went to Megacon this past weekend, already planning my costume for next year (have not dressed up before).
    Still play Pathfinder (D&D) weekly.
    Play Skyrim tooooooo much.
    Own enough weapons to have my own Zombie Response Team (gotta love Florida's gun laws).
    Collect comic art and stuff of the nature.
    Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory (just starting), Firefly, Dr. Horrible, The Guild...

I unfortunately played football and wrestled in high school, I feel this unbridled urge to kick my own *kitten* some days.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm totally joining the Geek squad however although I love Star Wars I'm a bigger Harry Potter and Star Trek fan! Oh, and I'm going to college getting a bachelors in IT. Geeky enough?
  • MissJenova
    Options
    Well this thread exploded rather quickly!

Anyone feel free to add me as well! People to lose weight with AND talk about nerd stuff??? Genius...
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I want all of you to add me!! I am having nerd orgasm with all the geekisms on here!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory (just starting), Firefly, Dr. Horrible, The Guild...

Currently listening to the Dr Horrible soundtrack in my car :smile:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I unfortunately played football and wrestled in high school, I feel this unbridled urge to kick my own *kitten* some days.

I'm with you on both of these. I didn't play football/wrestle but sometimes I just want to kick someone's *kitten* and don't want to go to jail. And I know I won't press charges. Actually going to the gaming store immediately from the gym really makes me want to kick people alot.
  • KatMoore1
    Options
    I'm bitterly jealous of that photo. I'm unashamedly in love with all things Kevin Smith, I tend to subject everyone I meet to watching Clerks, if they enjoy it, chances are I'll like them.
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    document.write (“Hello ro0kin!”);
    </script>

Sorry couldn't help myself lol
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I'm a geek, and I am using myfitnesspal to get in shape for the zombie apocalypse.

You know, cos Rule One of Zombieland is Cardio.

Add me if you like :)

haha ^^^ ahhh class comment
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm here too!

I even have a pixel Star Wars tattoo on my back
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    anything starting star, wars trek gate love em all,,, and to back it up more i am a biomedical scientist
    feel free to add
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    preperationlevelgenius.jpg

exercise.png
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Standing pull of monthly titles at the comic shop.
    Went to Megacon this past weekend, already planning my costume for next year (have not dressed up before).
    Play Skyrim tooooooo much.
    Own enough weapons to have my own Zombie Response Team (gotta love Florida's gun laws).
    Collect comic art and stuff of the nature.

Skyrim here too! sooo nerdy! :D