GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I'm sorry. completely ruined the thread with that last one.

kristen-stewart-646.jpg
    Can't wait to see Snow White and the Huntsman.

Oh and this is Kristen Steward not Bella Swan
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    Another of Mila:

mila.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Not trying to pimp my own thread but some real life MFP eye candy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/496388-hot-ladies-of-mfp
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Striking a blow for education and reading

L2K66.jpg
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Holy crap and holy crap...My Friday is done, thanks.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    Mila Kunis. *sigh* I could just melt away in her eyes.

mila-kunis-gq-april-1.jpg

She is on my hall pass list!
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    LOVE her!

kendraa.jpg
  • sparkly96
    Options
    i completely agree in your saying us women trying hard and they you find your partners looking at the eye candy like that it really disheartens you :cry: :sad:

I hear ya but if we see a guy with a nice body like Matthew McConaughey, Zach Efron or anyone else out there who looks good, we are gonna look too.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just had to point out that this is a website about physique. It's about changing your body & showing your progress here. So of course people are gonna be flexing & showing their muscles. They work hard for them, why NOT show them? I agree that they need to have brains too, but this is a physical website :)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    mariah-carey.jpg
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Just had to point out that this is a website about physique. It's about changing your body & showing your progress here. So of course people are gonna be flexing & showing their muscles. They work hard for them, why NOT show them? I agree that they need to have brains too, but this is a physical website :)

I totally understand that, but also saying that muscles does not equal eye candy to everyone, just as photoshopped models do not automatically equal eye candy for everyone, either.

ETA: One could argue that this is not a website about physique - it's about eating healthy, getting more fit, reaching your fitness goals, but if you are looking to post "hot" pictures of yourself, well... that's what hotornot.com is for.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Phone wallpaper

UAhk1l.jpg
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who this girl is, but you have to be blind not to think she is hot.
    miriam2.jpg

If I looked like that I would never wear anything but swimwear. Wow.
  • Fatphuck
    Fatphuck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @Rach - In my opinion you dont need to be envious or jealous becuase from those 3 tiny photos its clear that you are a beautiful woman.
  • hausofnichele
    Options
    Mila Kunis. *sigh* I could just melt away in her eyes.

mila-kunis-gq-april-1.jpg

She is soooooooo hot. PHEW LORDY
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    58080.jpg
    essential ice fishing gear
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Just a stupid question on my part....if you don't approve of topics like this then why did you come into the topic??

Oh and none of these things "Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy?" are true of the guys that are posting in EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?

Maybe because she wants to make her opinions known on the subject.........just as you all are wanting to make your opinions known about said eye candy AND her response to it too........yes, if she disapproves there is logic in coming onto the topic.......I am not going to say you are wrong about that cause you aren't. BUT, I believe that everyone should be allowed to put forth opinion without all these jokes ect being said to her too even if they do have some validity. Its all fun and games here........I honestly believe that which is why I choose to not be offended in the least bit........but I feel like she does make a valid point here.

Who here would like to be looked at the same way as these photoshopped pics of these people you are posting up? I know for sure I would like to.........will that ever happen? probably not because looks are the first thing people see, not personalities ect.

For myself, I'd like to be looked at as beautiful........mind, body, and soul.........I KNOW for myself I am and that's all I have to prove. But to be looked like that by someone else would be really awesome too.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Striking a blow for education and reading

L2K66.jpg

*drools* She is one sexy lady!:bigsmile:
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hope this works...Archie Panjabi

Archie+Panjabi+Heart+Truth+Red+Dress+Collection+u5pqlwDjHxgl.jpg
  • hausofnichele
    Options

minka-kelly-looking-hot-in-socks.jpg

unnnffff... hot girls in socks.. this is my goal right here. What a hottie.