GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Boy o Boy...what I wouldn't give to look like ANY of these girls!!!

TIME TO WORK OUT!!!
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Megan Massacre
    Sometimes you just gotta get ur freak on!

Megan_Massacre_NY_Ink_331.png
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Megan Massacre
    Sometimes you just gotta get ur freak on!

Megan_Massacre_NY_Ink_331.png

look at dat lilly white azz
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Wow... seriously some of you women are so uptight! If you are on here... post a da*m picture... you have so many opinions about what is hot or who is eye candy... lets see what you think is hot... so we can pass judgement on you.

And in regards to the 1/2 naked profile pictures and men posting pictures of themselves flexing. This is a site about health, fitness, nutrition...people work for those muscles, and I find it impressive. It shows dedication... Just because you don't find it attractive you should at least be able to appreciate someones hard work.

Sheesh!

Never said I didn't appreciate it. Point missed.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    VitaGuerra.jpg

jessica_biel.jpg

shakira.jpg

Enjoy guys!!!! And these bodies do not make me feel bad at all!!! The womens body is beautiful!!! Some women just need to get over their own insecurities!!!!
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Is there really so much drama in here?
    *shrugs*

I contribute the following:

tumblr_lzwuoqDc6F1r3nr1qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lzwpjeukZI1r9a3gko2_500.jpg

tumblr_lzuk38QARn1qckb7ho1_500.jpg
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I know I'm not the person that this comment was directed towards, but I did look... and it was a total waste of time.
    [/quote]

• alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Are there ANY men here that think a woman can be sexy and not be 3/4 naked?
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Well said.

Are you seriously suggesting these women do not work hard to have a fit body ..or that they do not work full time/hard /long hours? Or that they are not real? I am pretty sure Halle has a child, considering her career I am as sure that she works her *kitten* off and works out a tonne to look that way ... :drinker: here sip some Hater Aid ~and chill out!!!! Ya they use photo shop at times ...but you can't fake on the big screen ..these women have to exercise and eat right to look this way !! Don't blame them for your insecurity and negative self image issues. Geeeeee your man must be scared to death to turn on a tv or glance at a magazine rack.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:
    Post anything and you'll hurt someone's feelings.

One time I made a joke about

gv9x4.gif

and I got a rather nasty message stating it was attitudes like mine are the reason that dinos are now extinct.

LOL *ahem* sorry.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Tina is a working actress. Right now small parts in lots of TV dramas and soap operas, one small part in Tom Hank's Larry Crowne movie. Real woman who I know personally. And totally hot.

tinahuang.jpg
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Well said.

Are you seriously suggesting these women do not work hard to have a fit body ..or that hey do not work full time/hard /long hours? Or that they are not real? I am pretty sure Halle has a child, considering her career I am as sure that she works her *kitten* off and works out a tonne to look that way ... :drinker: here sip some Hater Aid ~and chill out!!!! Ya they use photo shop at times ...but you can't fake on the big screen ..these women have to exercise and eat right to look this way !! Don't blame them for your insecurity and negative self image issues. Geeeeee your man must be scared to death to turn on a tv or glance at a magazine rack.
    Or any rack...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Sure...1/2 naked and 1/4 naked are good also.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Sure...1/2 naked and 1/4 naked are good also.

So basically any kinda naked, right? Just so we're on the same page :bigsmile:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Like this?

MadMen_1567173c.jpg

but 3/4 naked would be fine too
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    yes, chris farley was a sex symbol. remember that SNL skit when he and patrick swayze did that chipndales dance skit? haha

BEST. COMMENT. EVER.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Mal Malloy FTW!

AdIYF5fCMAEZpR7.jpg:large

AcqGyKrCEAACXOu.jpg:large

See some guys do like curves!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Like this?

MadMen_1567173c.jpg

but 3/4 naked would be fine too

I'd totally motorboat her.........
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

Well said.

Are you seriously suggesting these women do not work hard to have a fit body ..or that hey do not work full time/hard /long hours? Or that they are not real? I am pretty sure Halle has a child, considering her career I am as sure that she works her *kitten* off and works out a tonne to look that way ... :drinker: here sip some Hater Aid ~and chill out!!!! Ya they use photo shop at times ...but you can't fake on the big screen ..these women have to exercise and eat right to look this way !! Don't blame them for your insecurity and negative self image issues. Geeeeee your man must be scared to death to turn on a tv or glance at a magazine rack.
    Or any rack...

True enough....better keep him on a short leash around me ..i'm all rack .. Didn't have to work for that rack either..... I guess that makes them not real :laugh:
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    rihanna-sexy.jpg
    Kate_Upton_Hot_Bikini_08.jpg
    Kate-Beckinsale-5.jpg
    barrafaeli.jpg
    blakelively2.jpg
    1350540337.jpg