Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I weigh more than my partner, although he is taller and he seems pretty at his normal weigh. He is about 65kg (143 lbs) with a height at 5'9".
    Even now, that I'm only 4 pounds more than my first goal, I'm 149 lbs with a 5'6" height.
    When I was heavier (about 167 lbs) I was very shy to get me on scale in front of him! I still do. I think I will get over it when I 'm lighter than he does! But it's only MY problem. He doesn't seem to understand or he doesn't care if I gain a few pounds or lose them!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I out weigh my hubby by 43lbs. It's very frustrating to me esp because he doesn't eat right. when we first started dating he weighed more
  • pb6012002
    Options
    Yes I do weigh more then my hubby, significantly, and I have always hated it. But I believe even at my goal weight I will always weight near him or very little less. He is not that much taller then me and has an amazing metabolism! It is just in his genes. And my genes are meant to be heaver :-( I am definitely trying to change that.
  • Stinalynn121
    Stinalynn121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    nope, am about 10 lbs lighter then my husband, but he is 6' tall and 225, I am 5'3 and 214 :embarassed: my waist however is about 7" more around then his :grumble: BUT I am dieting and he isn't so with any luck I will out shrink him lol:laugh:
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I weigh less than him, but he's skinnier than me =/ I'm 5'3" and 115 and he's 5'8" and 135.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I met in jr high and I have ALWAYS weighed more than him...sometimes 100 pounds more than him...till a few weeks ago when I finally slipped past him. Now I weigh 15 pounds less than he does, but his jeans are still about a size too small for me. :/
  • jeefyl
    jeefyl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes. He weights around 225...I weigh 299. I am working on changing that! We both hope that I will be smaller than him and maybe he'll be able to pick me up off the floor one day.
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than him, my healthy weight is 5 lbs more than his current weight. He is very fit and has good muscle tone, that's what I'm going for too. Only he can eat a bajillion times what I do and not gain. *kitten*.

"Only he can eat a bajillion times what I do and not gain. *kitten*.":laugh: hahahahha. now that's funny!:laugh:
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Nope, when I met my boyfriend he was about 330 lbs. In the last three years he's lost 120 lbs and weighs about 20 lbs more than me. His trainer wants him to get to about 200 lbs and my goal is around 150, so hopefully we'll never weigh the same. I have definitely weighed more than previous boyfriends though and honestly it was always a source of insecurity for me!
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think most of our married life I've weighed more than him. We are into nature e.g. gardens, birds etc., so one of his pet names for me derived from what we learned from one of our bird books. The Latin name for birds in the buzzard family is buteo. One of the characteristics of buzzards is that the females always weigh more than the males, hence his pet name for me - Buteo! Well, you have to admit, it sounds better than buzzard!
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 165. He is 6'0" and weighs about 195. If it get to his weight i will be very disappointed. That 6 inches of tallness makesa big difference in BMI. I want to get to 135 or 140.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Not anymore. But I still look bigger than him :noway: :grumble:
  • Darrknys
    Options
    not anymore! went under my husbands weight last week =D
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6'1 and weighs about 185.. perfectly average sized (perfectly perfect, in my opinion, but I admit I may be biased ^.^) .. and.. I am nearly 5'5 and weigh currently around 260.. *sigh* I actually have small bones and a small frame naturally, and I can't wait for that day that I'm smaller than him..
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm usually always heavier than the guys I date, it just seems to work out that way.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    not yet....
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I used to, but I'm about 15ish lbs lighter than him now :bigsmile:
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    I weigh more than my husband and he is 7" taller than me!?!? Not for too much longer though...this girl is getting her stuff together! :)
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    No, but I am damn close to his weight. He's got 4 inches on me and though he is fat he also has a heck of a lot of muscle thanks to his job.
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    If my boyfriend was shorter he would be WAY smaller than me. I almost weighed as much as him at my heaviest. But he is 6 ft 1 and weighs about 168, Im 5 ft 1 and (now) weigh about 140. But was up to 160 at my heaviest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!