Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I don't like her. Hoping she gets the boot soon.
  • Brookelee30
    Options
    I HATE the season's that have mean people on it! If I wanted to watch drama I would watch Basketball Wives.... Thankful that this is only the 2nd season out of soooo many that have had very hateful people on it.
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    She is a hhorrible vile person which is probably why she holds on to all that weight. So sick of her and how everyone just lets her get away with being nasty!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hate might be too strong a word. I've only seen her once and I know who you're talking about. Immature. I'm not interested in watching again, based on her attitude.
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I hate Conda with a passion!, the whole season is just not good this go round
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I dont hate her, I feel sorry for her. She is such an unhappy person ... she shuts other people out for fear of being hurt. I have no idea why she is the way that she is, but I like to see the moments when she gains confidence in herself. She isnt a very nice person, but I bet being on the ranch will make her a better person because she is learning how to rely on others. I cant figure out how come Jeremy is the way he is and she is the way she is ... hmm ...

Now I am sure I am the minority but I cannot stand Chris... I have tried and tried ... and she just seems like such a whiny, entitled person!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    She is vile. :noway: I don't care much for Chris either or Kim.
  • VinaAnderson
    Options

Agreed. She bugs. This season's contestants are lame. Casting folks did a terrible job.
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well she may be gone!! The crew walked out during production after learning about a twist and NBC then kicked 2 people off the show. It has been confirmed one was Mark from the red team. He was all over twitter talking about it then had to delete them due to threats from NBC that they were going to sue him. Chism states on his twitter he is still competing so I am sooo hoping the second person Conda!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Conda is such a MEAN person, I don't get how she got the power and control from BOTH groups (first red now black). Chris is annoying as is Kimmy (what adult woman goes by that name still???). Honestly don't LOVE any of the players this season, when I usually can find a favorite. I'm afraid they've ruined a great show in an attempt to manufacture drama/ratings.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm not really feeling anyone this season. I just read an article that they all threatened to walk out if they brought back an eliminated player this season.

This wouldn't be the first time. Haven't they watched the show before... that's how Alli won the whole thing. They are all terribly spoiled and that's why I'm just disappointed this season.

UGH, and Conda still sucks.

I say let them walk! Let the person who worked their *kitten* off at home come back and win the show and the little babies can be stupid enough to miss their chance.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Agreed. She bugs. This season's contestants are lame. Casting folks did a terrible job.

It seems like there are some potentially cool people, like Cassandra and Emily for example...but they are shown so rarely that I can barely remember their names week to week.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I like Cassandra, but she seems like a real nutter sometimes.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Turn the TV off and do something productive
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Turn the TV off and do something productive
    Like post in an internet forum?
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well she may be gone!! The crew walked out during production after learning about a twist and NBC then kicked 2 people off the show. It has been confirmed one was Mark from the red team. He was all over twitter talking about it then had to delete them due to threats from NBC that they were going to sue him. Chism states on his twitter he is still competing so I am sooo hoping the second person Conda!!

Good! I do not like Mark, between him & Condo I get so annoyed. Mark to me has an excuse for everthing, even when Roy lost 9 pounds a weeks ago that just wasn't good enough even though he lost more than Mark did (if I remember correctly).

Last night's episode was probably the best one for me, there wasn't much Conda in it! Maybe they realized how much the fans hate her so they edited her out of it. :laugh:

I loved how Kim and Mark were the only ones on the red team that didn't meet the 5% goal, KARMA!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I like Cassandra, but she seems like a real nutter sometimes.

LOL I realized last night that I meant Megan :) Just proves my point!

SO what is this about people leaving and Jizm/Chisolm still being there??
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Can't stand Conda. And I especially hate when some of the contestants get all emotional and their trainers get all sappy and try to counsel them so that they can "dig deep" and push through. Please!! You're there to lose weight, stop crying!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Tired of Biggest Loser. Not fresh anymore. Almost scripted. Trying to evoke "life changing" teary-eyed aha moment every program, coupled with an in-program commercial.

The trainers have evolved into caricatures of their original personas.

Everyone trying to be "genuine"; complaining when someone is "playing games". It's one big game.

The fake emotional crap drives me crazy. Letters from Home. Phone Calls home. Then they get to go home and they hang out with their friends, going to the same places that made them fat and give a speech about their new-found discipline.

Oh yeah, I hate Conda too. Almost as much as Kimmy. Then the Father begging to be sent home instead of his son. I have tear running down my leg over that scene. Hey, the fat kid blew it. Send him home.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Biggest Loser..what's with Bob wearing knee socks all the time now? New fashion, or do we think he's hiding some new tattoos?