Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Nice legs. But way to orange for me... She's starting to look crispy. You would think someone who obviously cares about being healthy wouldn't tan themselves to death... :/

its actually a (required) spraytan for the stage. It has to do with how the lights on stage hit the muscles under the tan, etc... That, unfortunately depends on how good of a job the spraytan techs are.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    She looks too 'hard'. Where is the ladylike 'squish'?

URGHHHHH, why so much stereo-typing. Why do women need to look squishy? To me that makes a woman appear "skinny fat".

That is not appealing...................

THANK YOU! Women don't have to jiggle to still be women!! I mean, I currently have more ladylike 'squish' than I'd like to have, but would LOVE to have a lean figure! Not as lean as the bikini model posted, but I don't want to be referred to as "squishy"!! Women can be lean and still be attractive women!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Nice legs. But way to orange for me... She's starting to look crispy. You would think someone who obviously cares about being healthy wouldn't tan themselves to death... :/

I don't like the uber tan looked either but someone told me the other day that its necessary to show the muscle definition under the bright lights of the stage. Imagine a really white person under those lights. You'd see nothing. And I think it's spray on. Rubs right off.
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    My leg is bigger than her thigh & I dnt wanna look like that eitha...she has boob implants too...
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

I don't want to look like that either but she looks great for someone who is into that :)
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

Agree. I would rather look like some of the winners off season, then that girl in the white bikini, a little to heavy for me personally.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

I don't like the uber tan looked either but someone told me the other day that its necessary to show the muscle definition under the bright lights of the stage. Imagine a really white person under those lights. You'd see nothing. And I think it's spray on. Rubs right off.

the bathtub afterwards is pretty ick, but fun to watch it all run down into the drain, lol.
  • kathyhaf1
    Options
    Good for her! I think she's beautiful

Congratulations to her for her hard work and dedication. I wish I could look like that and have such dedication and motivation like she does.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

I know some lay out, some use tanning beds, but I think quite a few are going the way of the spray tan too.

My cousin does these contests, and they use a tanning lotion stuff, it doesn't really tan you, just makes you look extremely dark because the lights on stage are so bright.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    gross
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Oops...forgot the quote, look below.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    If you're a trainer and that's your idea of a perfect body I would hate to have a you as a trainer. This is the exception, not the norm.
    Lol, funny how people like to take a thread and make it personal. Trust me when I say this is NOT what most of my female clients aspire to achieve. I train them to what THEY want to achieve. And consequentially, if that's your attitude, I wouldn't want you as a client. See? We're even.:wink:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Nicer than I could have said it niner.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options

its actually a (required) spraytan for the stage. It has to do with how the lights on stage hit the muscles under the tan, etc... That, unfortunately depends on how good of a job the spraytan techs are.

Oh didn't know that, thanks!.. I still don't like how it looks though lol.. I am freaked out by spray tans but at least its healthy
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend looks awesome! I just wish there weren't such a high emphasis on the boobies. As a small-chested woman, I know we little gals have few role models: Debra Messing, Kate Hudson, but not many. I wish we could have more natural role models for great healthy, fit bodies w/o the saline. Nothing agains the gals that go that route, but when that's all you see, it isn't as much about that being one choice, but that being the only acceptable choice aesthetically. And yes, I know that isn't every man's pefection, but all the pics make it look that way.
    There's always controversy when it comes to fake boobs and the ideal way a females body should look. I don't envy what decisions women have to make for themselves when it comes to self image because of the Hollywood influence. As a trainer I can only encourage them to take what they have and make the best they can.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    She looks way better in her offseason pics on Page 2 than the OP's first pic.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Niner, thanks for linking this, as I have a fond love for Figure/Bikini and Fitness competitions, I've followed them and supported friends in my area throughout the years, it's a hobby, a passion and a lifestyle, much the same as other peoples lifestyles doing Zumba and running, it's just way more challenging and skill based. Yes, to the haters, it's an actual skill getting this lean, maintaining muscle and learning how to present, again bodybuilding/figure/fitness competitions aren't for everyone, they do not look even close to this in the off season (aside from a few hardcores that try to unhealthfully) and if people actually took the time to understand the sport they wouldn't bash on it. I fully support natural athletes who bust their *kitten* off year after year making progress.

Without a partial flex/pose to present the muscle in the way she's showing it, she'd look pretty normal in her clothes. But boy does she look awesome naked. ;)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

Agree. I would rather look like some of the winners off season, then that girl in the white bikini, a little to heavy for me personally.

My thoughts about this woman is, she is just blessed. Yes, she has a higher bf, but genetics have made her lucky that she can look this beautiful without working out or eating properly. I think she is beautiful.

I would not describe this model as fat at all, she is very curvy and beautiful, but, that is only going to last so long. She will at some point have to start working out and eating properly because it will catch up with age or having babies. The joys of being in your 20s!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I bet she looks better in person...the picture is meant to show off her muscle definition...if she was to pose in a magazine like Cosmo, they would take a softer photo and she wouldn't look quite so buff, just fit....its all about what they want you to perceive.
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    she's too man-looking for me, id want about half of that definition... nothing more.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ^^^ LOVE this :smile: